Anyone using Arturia Minilab 3 and Logic Pro?

Budda

Axe-Master
I just got my used minab 3 yesterday, downloaded midi control center, updated firmware and got Logic to recognize it as a control surface.

What I couldnt find (maybe because I wasnt searching with Google?) was what knobs and faders are auto assigned with Logic. Im hoping someone here knows!

In MCC, I had the thought today that the various options listed for command numbers is only relevant to the Arturia software - can anyone confirm?

Im mostly using this to act as keys with Logic synths and the record/play/etc part works as described, but I would love to assign the knobs and faders to specific Logic synth parameters if possible via user preset.

Thanks!

I don't have this but very unofficially 'helped' someone set theirs up awhile ago.

All I can recall is that there was a script for Logic to download and install, I think it was through the MCC app?

Edit: I remember now that I helped with a Keylab so I'm not sure if the setup is the same as the Minilab.

I don't have this but very unofficially 'helped' someone set theirs up awhile ago.

All I can recall is that there was a script for Logic to download and install, I think it was through the MCC app?

Edit: I remember now that I helped with a Keylab so I'm not sure if the setup is the same as the Minilab.
Yep, there is a script which I installed and Logic recognizes the device as a control surface. Im not sure how to see what is controlled though besides the pad functions.

Back
Top Bottom