very sturdy design.

Just wondering if anyone has experience using those cables,
I first saw them in a Victor Wooten video and thought it was a cool
idea to be able to unplugg and plugg it back in without those horrible
popping sounds that scares me

:)

you all have a good one
//Kenneth

never messed with them, I use those Neutrik slient jacks. bought a 4 pack off ebay and put them on some cables.

Yep, Neutrik silent jacks for me too
thumbsup.gif

I have an expression pedal assigned to input volume, so don't really need to. There's also a switch on the MFC set to essentially mute the chain, left over from when I used to run a piezo chain alongside the magnetic chain. Don't run that dual-chain anymore (for now anyway), but I left that switch on there. Comes in handy, and when I fire up the Axe it's by default in mute mode.

Between songs or just in the middle of songs where I'm not playing for a bit I'll use the volume pedal. If I have to change guitars, I'll usually rock the pedal back but then also use the mute switch.

Yep, my whole rig uses them. Absolutely indispensable if you have a few of the jacks for swapping guitars. The cable quality is also amazing, all round good product!

Yup, I've used a couple of them for about three years, very convenient.

I've JUST replaced them with cables made from Evidence Audio's Reveal cable (I'm rebuilding entire system with that cable) and soldered plugs. I can hear an improvement with the Reveal but it's not night-and-day over the SnapJack by any means. Others have reported being blown away after replacing their cable with Reveal, so maybe the SnapJack is pretty good cable? Sounded fine to me.

I've tried them. Sorry. I did not like them. I've seen them act up in gig situations. Plus, the super strong magnets scare me.

I'll forever be a George L's guy. I have one end wired up with a Switchcraft silencer plug and it is the perfect guitar cable IMO.

PS: All cables sound the same to me.

Back
Top Bottom