Anyone use a DSLR camera backpack for carrying FM3?

Intoodeep1113

Inspired
I have a trip coming up and I want to bring my FM3 for practicing while I'm away. I was thinking one of these would be good.
Amazon product ASIN B0881FPNPD
CADeN Camera Backpack Bag with Laptop Compartment 15.6" for DSLR

Looks like it would fit the FM3, an expression pedal, a 2 button switch, a laptop and a couple of cables pretty nicely. Looks like it has plenty of padding as well.

Anyone try anything like this?

Edit
I got the bag, The FM3, expression pedal, 2 button switch and laptop fit very well. Plenty of room left for cables on top of other stuff (either wrap the FM3 in a small cloth, or flip it upside down) there is 2-2.5" of space over the whole area of the backpack for power cables, instrument cables, xlr cables etc. Pretty nice bag for quick trips where it wont get thrown or crushed (not a flight case!) The padding is probably .5-.75" thick. Please excuse the poor picture quality, but you get the idea.
Backpack 2.jpg

Last edited:
I don't have an FM3 yet, but I was also thinking about a camera bag as a potential carrying case. Following...

I have a trip coming up and I want to bring my FM3 for practicing while I'm away. I was thinking one of these would be good.
Amazon product ASIN B0881FPNPD
CADeN Camera Backpack Bag with Laptop Compartment 15.6" for DSLR

Looks like it would fit the FM3, an expression pedal, a 2 button switch, a laptop and a couple of cables pretty nicely. Looks like it has plenty of padding as well.

Anyone try anything like this?

Edit
I got the bag, The FM3, expression pedal, 2 button switch and laptop fit very well. Plenty of room left for cables on top of other stuff (either wrap the FM3 in a small cloth, or flip it upside down) there is 2-2.5" of space over the whole area of the backpack for power cables, instrument cables, xlr cables etc. Pretty nice bag for quick trips where it wont get thrown or crushed (not a flight case!) The padding is probably .5-.75" thick. Please excuse the poor picture quality, but you get the idea.
View attachment 72938
Nice!

I’ve been searching for one that would hold mine fm3, fc6 and expression pedal, but no luck so far.

Back
Top Bottom