Anyone use a Bogner Cube or Orange PPC?

Dirty145

Inspired
Gonna try using a real cab and I’m thinking the Bogner or Orange would be a good fit. Also thinking the SD PS170 or 200 seems to be a popular choice for power amp. Anyone have success with this setup?

I have both a PPC 1x12 and 4x12 and they’re both great. I am biased towards V30’s though. I am skeptical about real world volume into 16 ohms with the Seymour Duncan stuff though. It’s something like 110 solid state watts which is really not much unless you’re playing indie rock (which is fine)

If we are talking 1x12 then don’t listen to my last post. A power station would be perfectly fine.

I use a Bogner cube. Its mighty. Honestly I didn't like the V30 and changed it for a Scumback H75 which is altogether much better. Outstanding.

I use a pair of Bogner 1x12s and a Matrix GT1000FX. The Bogners both have Celestion Alnico Creambacks in them.

I have a Bogner cube. Great sounding cab.
Even though it's tuned for the V30 it still seems to bring out the best in most speakers I have tried in it.

I have a Bogner cube as well. I pulled the Chinese V30 for a UK Marshall V30 and it sounds amazing. I run an Orange Pedalbaby 100 for my power. Works and sounds great!

Never tried the cube, had a PPC 1x12 and it was good. Absolutely love my Mesa Thiele that’s stock loaded with a v30. Always get compliments on it with a few different amps and now a FM3 into a PS170. Keep up easily with a very loud drummer and another guitarist who runs a 5150 into a custom oversized 2x12 (I mean absolutely massive, taller than any 4x12, bottom is ported and top is closed).

Back
Top Bottom