Anyone try bass yet?

kev

Inspired
Hey Axe-Fxers. First post. My standard should be waiting for me when I get home today. :cool: Super stoked to try this thing out. I've been doing a ton of reading and getting ready for the ride. I've got a stack of heads in my studio to compare it to so my ears are ready.

Anyway, has anyone tried recording any bass tracks through this yet? I've heard a bunch of great guitar clips but no bass yet. I record both guitar and bass so I'm curious if it holds up in that department.
Cheers
Kevin

Some people have had good success recording bass with the Axe-FX. Although the search functionality might not be the best here get familiar with it by doing a search and you'll find a number of posts from people that have used the Axe-FX for bass.

Thanks. Yeah I did try the search. "bass" was too common and "bass recording" gave me 95 pages to look through. I usually do use the search. Any tips on what to enter in the search box to narrow it down a little?

Yeah, that's why the search functionality isn't the best. Maybe try "SVT" because I think that is the name of the bass amp model available in the Axe.

Back
Top Bottom