Anyone receive their 2023/24 CLR Neo deliveries?

fatandugly

Experienced
Anyone actually receive new speakers from their late 2023/24 orders? I know the history of disappointment with this company so I’m wary to begin with. I missed out on the sale at the end of 2023 and emailed their customer service about the next batch. Received timely responses and they said more were coming in and shipping Jan 15th. Made me hopeful they were making the effort to rectify the past customer service fumbles. Went ahead and put a $500 deposit and preordered a pair. Once we got into January I reached out to see if the 15th date was still good. No response to multiple direct emails or requests on their site over the last month. I understand if they are delayed but a quick response saying so is all I need. Am I going to get ripped off? I don’t want an Xitone situation where they take the $ and run. If I don’t hear anything by the end of the month I’m going to dispute the $500 charge and move on. Anyone have a recent CLR success story to give me hope?

Hope it works out for you and others that might be on the list with deposits. I ordered 2 right before they ran out and received them no problem. I figured at that price they might be discontinuing them. Even had some late night emails with Tom about availability of the cab version. Website showed in stock under legacy products but that was an error.

Last edited:
I ordered 4 at full price then 2 at sale price before they ran out of stock last year and received them all.
Ok thanks for the heads up. I’ll just wait it out I guess as I really hope the cabs live up to the hype. Their lack of customer service has likely cost them a huge amount of business.

Hope it works out for you and others that might be on the list with deposits. I ordered 2 right before they ran out and received them no problem. I figured at that price they might be discontinuing them. Even had some late night emails with Tom about availability of the cab version. Website showed in stock under legacy products but that was an error.
I wanted a pair during the sale last year and the cart would only allow me to add 1. Emailed and got a quick response saying it was the last one in stock. A few emails back and forth and all was well. I was pleased to see they were responsive. Wanted a pair so I preordered. Since then radio silence. So simple to send a response to a customer. Even a template response is better than nothing.

I always keep vendors on a short leash these days, especially if they have a poor track record. No response over a couple of weeks to inquiries, and I just file a dispute with Amex. They never question me, just reverse the charges, and on I go to the next purchase.

"I always keep vendors on a short leash these days, especially if they have a poor track record. No response over a couple of weeks to inquiries, and I just file a dispute with Amex. They never question me, just reverse the charges, and on I go to the next purchase."

Yea, I've been out of the gear scene for a few years since I've been happy with what I had. Since I got a bug to buy some new gear a few months ago I was surprised to see Xitone, Matrix, and Atomic in the state they are in. I'm sure Covid had everything to do with it but that doesn't excuse the no responses or flat out stealing peoples money. Like I said before, I did get my CLR's right before Christmas on sale no problem so I am happy about that.

Back
Top Bottom