Anyone own one of these? Powered cab

Yes, I recently bought one. It sounds really good. I am still getting accustomed to it and the Axe. I am a new Axe user, coming from a pod/Tech 21 power engine combo. I am using the amp on flat with cab sims. I also got the matching 4u rack, will post pics when I clean up the wiring.

Love mine. I own a CLR powered wedge but prefer the Gemini. Really nice stereo image from a single cab. My presets translate well from Headphone / Recording to the Gemini 2. I also play my Bass (Ibanez 5 String Fretless & Fender Jazz) through it and it sounds excellent.

Got one too. Love it. Sold my 2 CLR's after having the Gemini for a while. The CLR's are great but it's a nice to have a cab again. Especially a powered, FRFR stereo one. I thought it sounded good even though it took me a while to figure out one side wasn't working cause of a loose connection lol. After I fixed that I was REALLY happy!

Don't have one but could easily see building an FRFR rig around one, if I ever went that route. I love the traditional look of it and mission has a solid rep. I already use a self-made 'head' rack case like the one in the pic with my Avatar 2x12 cab.

effektpedaler.dk har forhandlingen af Mission i Dk og kan skaffe den til 15.800 kr - alt for dyrt for mig !

I would love to try one..but no Gemini 2's in the UK currently. I can get a Gemini 1 but I wonder if that's going to be loud enough as others have also questioned. I'd also like to hear from any one who has one of the new Friedman ASM.s
I have a Matrix Q12a, as well as a GT1000fx..I've tried the power amp and cab but still not entirely happy which way I run things.. But I hear the Gemini offers something else..and hey it looks great as well...Tell me you guys who have played live with one of these..how good is the dispersion of sound on stage.

I would love to try one..but no Gemini 2's in the UK currently. I can get a Gemini 1 but I wonder if that's going to be loud enough as others have also questioned. I'd also like to hear from any one who has one of the new Friedman ASM.s
I have a Matrix Q12a, as well as a GT1000fx..I've tried the power amp and cab but still not entirely happy which way I run things.. But I hear the Gemini offers something else..and hey it looks great as well...Tell me you guys who have played live with one of these..how good is the dispersion of sound on stage.
why aren't you happy with your q12a's? :) thinking of buying them

Back
Top Bottom