Anyone ordered Liquid foot Pro from UK?

SparkyG

Experienced
Hi all

has anyone successfully ordered and received an LFP in UK?

If so when ordering did you just select ground shipping from the website or is there a special shipping rate you have to get? if so how'd you get it?

and how much import tax and VAT did you pay? I assume it's 3% on the price for import tax then 17.5% on top of it all for VAT?

Finally although the site says you need to source your own Power supply, I saw a note in a forum saying they were looking into universal ones so did you get one from LF or bought your own form Maplins etc?

Have emailed and PM'd Jeff but no response

am currently using a GCP and Need More IA's

Thanks

Hey there,

I ordered a LFPro to the UK and was very happy with the whole transaction.

The shipping was reasonable although I can't remember exactly how much, think it was a little more than the most expensive one listed, fast too.

Import duty was as you described plus you pay this on the total cost inc shipping.

As for a PSU I use a Whammy PSU that I had lying around, this is internally mounted inside my AxeFX and connected to the midi in port to supply phantom to the LF. If I am hooked into the editor I use a separate PSU that I bought form Maplins for about £15.

Spence

Thanks Spence

Sounds good. Just need for Jeff to respond to me on the shipping cost and I'll go for it.

cheers

SparkyG said:
Thanks Spence

Sounds good. Just need for Jeff to respond to me on the shipping cost and I'll go for it.

cheers

Just out of interest, what will you be doing with the GCP?

Phil

Not sure yet - I would want to get comfortable with the LFP first, then I'd probably sell it on. SO based on what I've read about LFP delivery times it could be a few months or more. unless I drop lucky.

Back
Top Bottom