Anyone know how to produce these sounds?

Status
Not open for further replies.
This other release by them is on a completely other plane of existence. This is absolutely insane

This other release by them is on a completely other plane of existence. This is absolutely insane

This was a collaboration between Vindsval and members of the Orders of Outer Sound forum. Thus was suppose to touch back to the style of TWWTG. Disharmonium part 2 is gonna be out Sept 15th, I'm super stoked.

GIF by Justin

Sorry op......I'm one of the commenters that couldn't hear the guitars.....but I stand by my comment.....to me it sounds like a bunch of synth
pads or something......confused.gif.........but what do I know.......gotta go, there's a couple clouds that need yelled at......laugh.gif

Hold the phone eh! - gave you a sincere answer initially to which you replied questioning my ability to discern fretless guitars to which I replied agreeing with you!, and now, days later, you're still moaning about my initial
comment - wtf? / lol!
Days later? Im replying to someone else who commented on it yesterday.
Try again. You'll get there eventually. :tearsofjoy:

I was telling the truth, it wasn't a dig on the music.
And neither was the fretless comment I made to him because the guy even admitted he is right he isnt an expert at fretless. lol. Try coffee cup #6. Maybe you will have better luck then.. and maybe a different pharma brand.

and maybe try coffee without making it salty? just a suggestion.

Last edited:
Days later? Im replying to someone else who commented on it yesterday.
Try again. You'll get there eventually. :tearsofjoy:
well... mm ... dunnno, ... seems to make sense ... kinda ... I'll retract ... I guess ... being a fellow countryman n all

well... mm ... dunnno, ... seems to make sense ... kinda ... I'll retract ... I guess ... being a fellow countryman n all
likewise. this is really not worth it.

anyways this matter has been resolved i know how to get all these sounds now.

And neither was the fretless comment I made to him because the guy even admitted he is right he isnt an expert at fretless. lol. Try coffee cup #6. Maybe you will have better luck then.. and maybe a different pharma brand.

and maybe try coffee without making it salty? just a suggestion.
Wow-Seriously? Rude pal and uncalled for.

Wow-Seriously? Rude pal and uncalled for.
Retracting. I mis-read I thought you were being sarcastic in an unpleasant way that I have experienced before on here my bad. But it happens so frequently that everytime i come in I feel like I'm already getting covered in oil and it's hard to spot who is going to be next. This forum has some of the worst people I have ever witnessed in my entire life and it's also brought out a side of me that is not exactly ideal as a result. And then I start to already assume more flock in and can't keep track of all the hateful people anymore. My bad.
But you should see how bad things were when I was trying in my best limited scientific understanding way of explaining, how impulse responses back 10 years ago were not clear enough and even today how expensive A to D converters are also have slot to do with capturing realism. And 10 years later everything I said was right even though I wasn't using as technical of a terminology. Truth makes slot of people very annoyed and frustrated for some reason and I have no idea why.

Last edited:
Retracting. I mis-read I thought you were being sarcastic in an unpleasant way that I have experienced before on here my bad. But it happens so frequently that everytime i come in I feel like I'm already getting covered in oil and it's hard to spot who is going to be next. This forum has some of the worst people I have ever witnessed in my entire life and it's also brought out a side of me that is not exactly ideal as a result. And then I start to already assume more flock in and can't keep track of all the hateful people anymore. My bad.
But you should see how bad things were when I was trying in my best limited scientific understanding way of explaining, how impulse responses back 10 years ago were not clear enough and even today how expensive A to D converters are also have slot to do with capturing realism. And 10 years later everything I said was right even though I wasn't using as technical of a terminology. Truth makes slot of people very annoyed and frustrated for some reason and I have no idea why.

Dude, you insulted someone (yet again) because they merely said they couldn’t hear the guitars that well on a song with a shitty mix (shitty mix is my opinion) then doubled down on it by saying “Well, I really like that album so he’s a big doodoo caca head cuz I think it’s great“

You seem to make enemies in every thread you start. You know what they say about the guy that thinks everyone else but him is the asshole, right?

Dude, you insulted someone (yet again) because they merely said they couldn’t hear the guitars that well on a song with a shitty mix (shitty mix is my opinion) then doubled down on it by saying “Well, I really like that album so he’s a big doodoo caca head cuz I think it’s great“

You seem to make enemies in every thread you start. You know what they say about the guy that thinks everyone else but him is the asshole, right?I
Actually you may want to note to the contrary that I really do not have frequent slips like this. I retract when I do. Also it's not easy for you to show what you are saying because there are also a good number of amazing people in this forum. And I get along with the good ones. So you are going to have to account for that because I have no issues with those who are proper with me and with a number of proper people on this forum. I've made an occasional slip. But the other times some unwanted colours have emerged from me because of instigators and agitators in one form or another that were the ones to pull it out of me.
it's like that one w_k_ person at the convenience store who stared at me then I stared back to try to analyze why this person was giving me weird looks and stares so then she got her group of stooges to simp for her as to why I was staring.
Some rather interesting but really not so interesting specimens in that district that's for sure.
The world is full of them, both in person and online. Only online it's easier for them to be a tough guy so they are easy to spot and in great number. I guess it happens on any forum now that I realize.
Avid DUC for some reason has been fully legit for the most part. Some serious people there I guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom