Anyone have an acoustic guitar preset i can have ? thanx

Do you mean a preset for an acoustic guitar input, or a preset that simulates an acoustic guitar from an electric guitar input?

Here ya go. Gifted from someone else who put the time and energy into building this himself. Thankful for what he did.

P.S. I think you'll really like this preset. It's got a lot of blocks in it, but no amp or cab. Mostly all effects, filter and EQ. A full, rich sound. Enjoy.

Attachments

• 12 ST AC-SIM.syx
    24.1 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Here ya go. Gifted from someone else who put the time and energy into building this himself. Thankful for what he did.

P.S. I think you'll really like this preset. It's got a lot of blocks in it, but no amp or cab. Mostly all effects, filter and EQ. A full, rich sound. Enjoy.
THANX !

Last edited:

Thats a good preset, but theres some very weird levels going on between blocks (Comp1 is +14,5 dB, GEQ = +9.9 dB, but Filter 3 = -18dB!) - it would be worth whoever created it learning about best ways to use block levels in presets.

Thats a good preset, but theres some very weird levels going on between blocks (Comp1 is +14,5 dB, GEQ = +9.9 dB, but Filter 3 = -18dB!) - it would be worth whoever created it learning about best ways to use block levels in presets.
Will check my levels in a minute.

EDIT: So you used your eyes. Yet, how did the preset sound? My point is, yes, the numbers look way afield. The important question is, how does the preset sound?

Will check my levels in a minute.

EDIT: So you used your eyes. Yet, how did the preset sound? My point is, yes, the numbers look way afield. The important question is, how does the preset sound?

It sounded much better after getting the block levels correct as you can bypass any block/create alternative block channels without drastically changing the output level!

It sounded much better after getting the block levels correct as you can bypass any block/create alternative block channels without drastically changing the output level!
Whatever sounded good to you is good in my book. Just saying that no changes were needed for my preset and the only adjustments were from acoustic guitar volume.

If you had hoped to create alternative block channels, it wouldn't be the creator's original preset, though, yes? In that case, adjust as you feel appropriate.

Anyone have an acoustic guitar preset i can have ? thanx

So, the answer to this is "a preset that simulates an acoustic guitar from an electric guitar input"?
TBH, what was read wasn't taken out of context or changed.

"Acoustic guitar preset" IMHO, means a preset for an acoustic guitar. Had the OP asked for an acoustic guitar simulator preset, that would have told me the OP owned an electric and hoped to simulate an acoustic.

Forgive me if I didn't infer anything else than what was said.

Back
Top Bottom