Anyone going to 2022 NAMM in SoCal? Wanna do a Fractal get together?

austinbuddy

Fractal Fanatic
Vendor
Hi everyone! We had a nice get together in 2020 at NAMM and we should try to do it again!

I heard Red Sound that launched their own FRFRs with G66 selling them may have a booth, that might be a nice rendezvous point for a Saturday mid-day/lunch time get together? Open to other ideas?

Paging @RoshRoslin @Larry Mitchell @Cooper Carter @Diego @Marco Fanton @Moke @fremen and a bunch of you Fractal brothers whose names I know, but can't really your actual forum names!!! Also, @Admin M@ ....

You guys can tag people below you think may be interested? Hope to see everyone there!

It’s been very nice to meet you guys at NAMM 2020 (before this pandemic started… ) but this time I will not be in LA. You can visit Red Sound distributor for the US booth and say hello to the CEO Mirko and obviously try MF.10 and Elis cab. See you next year!

Hi everyone! We had a nice get together in 2020 at NAMM and we should try to do it again!

I heard Red Sound that launched their own FRFRs with G66 selling them may have a booth, that might be a nice rendezvous point for a Saturday mid-day/lunch time get together? Open to other ideas?

Paging @RoshRoslin @Larry Mitchell @Cooper Carter @Diego @Marco Fanton @Moke @fremen and a bunch of you Fractal brothers whose names I know, but can't really your actual forum names!!! Also, @Admin M@ ....

You guys can tag people below you think may be interested? Hope to see everyone there!

Hey Buddy!
Unfortunately due to a lot of commitments I will have to pass on NAMM this year.

Not this year for me. Trying to hold a trade show in the middle of a pandemic is gutsy, but the number of exhibitors is sharply reduced because of that. Fingers crossed things will be back to normal next year.

Not at NAMM this year. Interested in general to see what will happen to the show going forward in terms of form and format. Spoken recently with a board member who is advocating a big rethink of the whole thing.

Back
Top Bottom