Anyone fancy winning a Suhr Modern Trans Charcoal Burst...

UnsungHeroGuitars

Fractal Fanatic
...and raising funds for charity at the same time!?!?!

Primarily aimed at UK members, but hey, if you're happy to pay shipping (and any import taxes) should you win, then anyone can enter! :D

I head a not-for-profit organisation named @20 within which some great gear is made available to win via a limited numbers Prize Draw :)

20% of the funds raised goes to charity(s) - £650 in this case - whilst the rest pays for the actual item, shipping and website costs etc. Someone gets to win a great piece of gear, some charities get a little extra help along the way and even the people who don't get lucky feel good about having a go and trying to make a difference to the lives of others a little less fortunate :cool:

Past prizes have included Les Pauls, a PRS Starla and an AxeFX II, but this time around, we have a Suhr Modern Trans Charcoal Burst available to win!

I'll spare you the specific details of how it all works in this post, but if you're interested, please head to www.20community.com for all the relevant information. There are 177 tickets available @ £18 per ticket - two thirds have sold in the first few days and there's just 60 remaining!

Thank you and best of luck! :D

Draw-Advert-3.jpg

Last edited:
Hummm... 94 views and not a single comment..? :(

A £3,399 Suhr for £18 - and at pretty short odds..?

Are times that hard amongst the Fractal fraternity..? Cynicism rules and this is 'too good to be true' perhaps..? o_O

Happy to hear thoughts! :)

Last edited:
Yeah, that it is Rick! :D

I initially framed this as 'UK only' to avoid proceeds getting eaten by bigger shipping costs etc - however, thinking about it further, if anyone on your side of the pond were to enter and win it, then I'm sure the slight inconvenience of that winner having to foot those additional costs would kinda pale into insignificance when compared to what has just been won! :)

Of course, if you don't happen to win, then those additional costs don't happen... the charitable element then helps to soften any disappointment too... ;)

Last edited:
The terms and conditions list that it's only open to UK residents... are you affiliated with this or just passing on the info?

I head the not-for-profit organisation :) Just some small way of making a difference to those less fortunate and of course, a cool way for people to win some awesome gear! :D

Was toying with trying to get an AX8 for a future draw!

Last edited:
Well Clive, you convinced me so I am in. Just bought my ticket now, always happy to help charity ESPECIALLY if there is a nice guitar involved!! :)

Well Clive, you convinced me so I am in. Just bought my ticket now, always happy to help charity ESPECIALLY if there is a nice guitar involved!! :)

Thanks! That's great - best of luck to you too!

Had initially hoped that all the tickets would get sold in time for tomorrow night's National Lottery 'LOTTO' Draw, but that may have put back a bit unless we have a sudden influx of ticket sales! Will keep all the info updated on the website etc :)

There's an @20 Facebook Group too if anyone does that :)

Last edited:
Thanks! That's great - best of luck to you too!

Had initially hoped that all the tickets would get sold in time for tomorrow night's National Lottery 'LOTTO' Draw, but that may have put back a bit unless we have a sudden influx of ticket sales! Will keep all the info updated on the website etc
thumbsup.gif

There's an @20 Facebook Group too if anyone does that
smile.gif

Or you could just ship the guitar to me tomorrow and avoid the wait for the draw? Heh heh heh!

Just joined the FB group, thanks for approving!

Is this still the case?

No Rich - that was originally added with shipping costs in mind...

If anyone from further afield would be happy to enter on the basis that they agree to meet any associated shipping and local taxes (where applicable), then please join in! :D

Of course, any such additional costs would only be necessary in the event of a win!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom