Anyone experienced lagging issue when controlling FM3?

diforviolin

Almost every time when I scroll between blocks inside a scene, and when I click EDIT, it will not enter the block I selected, instead, it enters another block.

For example, If we have one drive, one delay and one reverb from left to right, and when I move from drive to reverb, and click edit, it DOES NOT enter Reverb page, instead it enters Delay or Drive randomly.

I guess it's because the CPU is too slow to perform right? Or am I just do something wrong?

There is something wrong, nothing to do with CPU. Try to reset after backing up your settings and If not contact support.

Are you talking about using the editor or the front panel?

What is your CPU load when this occurs?
I'm talking about front panel without usb cable.

Any CPU load, and it occurs like 70% of time, but if I click very slowly, like one click every 5 seconds, it will be no problem.

I've notice that maybe the issue is due to the poor built quality of the EDIT button, it will just sometimes stick to the bottom of the button, so the system thinks that you are long-pressing it, or, it's because of the software issue that the system recognize the time length of a long-pressing being too short.

don't know if I say it clearly.

I've notice that maybe the issue is due to the poor built quality of the EDIT button, it will just sometimes stick to the bottom of the button, so the system thinks that you are long-pressing it, or, it's because of the software issue that the system recognize the time length of a long-pressing being too short.

don't know if I say it clearly.
You probably should contact support. A sticky button is a hardware issue...

Back
Top Bottom