Anyone else think this is really ugly?

Thank God Seinfeld GIF by HULU
lol! almost had to leave town with buckshot chasin me!

so much jibberjabber - that guitar paint is hideous - period
Jibber Jabber ,,,How did you know ?? The one on the right side is me, and I´m beautiful ( but not symmetric ):)
proxy-image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
the thread subject is about a specific guitar finish - my comment is about that specific guitar finish - nothing else. Some of the jibberjabber may lead to thread endangerment😁
Hi, sprint, I have no problem with that and I´m not feeling offended.. and you are not wrong:)

Try this on: No two snowflakes are alike, and yet each is beautiful in its own way. Perhaps it's not the outward beauty that defines beauty, but the qualities within.

For example, you didn't just marry your wife for her good looks, did you? No, that would have been superficial and shallow. Comparatively, you got acquainted with your intended over time and grew to love her, because of her inward qualities. Her kindness, her caring ways, her ability to nurture, maintain a household, etc. You were anxious with her for a while, but once you learned about what she was like, you could see her inner beauty.

Perhaps a nice-looking guitar looks good to some, but until they've held the guitar, strummed several chords, and got to know how the guitar feels and plays, an individual might be only able to say, "that's a good-looking guitar."

Try this on: No two snowflakes are alike, and yet each is beautiful in its own way. Perhaps it's not the outward beauty that defines beauty, but the qualities within.

For example, you didn't just marry your wife for her good looks, did you? No, that would have been superficial and shallow. Comparatively, you got acquainted with your intended over time and grew to love her, because of her inward qualities. Her kindness, her caring ways, her ability to nurture, maintain a household, etc. You were anxious with her for a while, but once you learned about what she was like, you could see her inner beauty.

Perhaps a nice-looking guitar looks good to some, but until they've held the guitar, strummed several chords, and got to know how the guitar feels and plays, an individual might be only able to say, "that's a good-looking guitar."
I see what you did there. :tearsofjoy:

we in the great white north know that the side of road snow that got splashed with salty brown slop and dog pee is ugly - everyone I've ever known does not like the look of side of road snow though I'm sure there are exceptions out there.🤣 The guitar finish referenced in the OP reminds me of side of road snow.
TBH, I was really trying to describe snowflakes as they fall from the sky in their pristine form. What you make of it is something else, but entirely understood because of the associated thought process...my feeling is that a snowflake kinda looks like a small *, what is meant. I'd hazard to say that snowflakes are a part of a higher intelligence, much that same way snow fractals on your windshield are beautiful...trying to be truthful and honest...not so much the frosted flake joke...but I get the happy to see you too chihuahua joke...:sweatsmile:

All we need now is someone to stand still like a snow sculpture until they sneeze.

Back
Top Bottom