Anyone else ride mortocycles?

shadoe

Experienced
I'd love to see your rides!

I just picked up this 2010 Harley Davidson Wide Glide yesterday.

IMG_9796.jpg

Nice rides!

I have a 2000 Dyna - custom front end, tank, etc. Lots of chrome.

I also have a Custom Rigid Chopper that a friend of mine built.
Here's a pic of that:

Attachments

• fl 019.jpg
    fl 019.jpg
    134.7 KB · Views: 23
Nice rides!

I have a 2000 Dyna - custom front end, tank, etc. Lots of chrome.

I also have a Custom Rigid Chopper that a friend of mine built.
Here's a pic of that:

That thing is badass! And, I lvoe my Dyna.

"Mortocycles" ..... Freudian slip ,intentional or typo? :)

I live in Ireland .... I'd love a good bike but with the amount of rain we get I'd need a helmet with built in 'visor wipers' and hire an ambulance to follow me ....

My bike and my babys

..well not so much babies any more. Maddie(13), Zakk(4) no prizes for guessing who he was named after, and my 2012 Yamaha FZ1.

Attachments

• madzandzakk1.jpg
    madzandzakk1.jpg
    346 KB · Views: 20
e-bike_mould.jpgNot really a "motorcycle" but I recently bought an eBike for getting to work. Way better than taking the transit and typically faster to get in and out of downtown in rush hour traffic.
:encouragement:

I used to have a Kawasaki sport bike. Sold it after I got a family. Living in Los Angeles and riding a bike... I just had to lower my risk profile a bit for my family.

Not really... although I was fortunate enough to get on a bike again after 25 years during a recent trip to California...

Looking over the Santa Ynez valley from a bike one Saturday morning after not having been on one for a quarter of a century definitely brought an overwhelming feeling of, "How did this happen..?" :D

View attachment 17988

just had it stolen 2 days ago. Nothing worse that a thief. Sore subject.

That SUCKS!!!! Sorry to hear that. That looks like a bad ass ride.

I love the Harley and Chopper I have....but I sometimes miss having a sport bike like that. I had a Yamaha FJ and a Honda Hurricane in my early years....LOVED those bikes.

That thing is badass! And, I lvoe my Dyna.

You are going to love your Dyna.

The only problem I've had in the 8 years I've had my Dyna.....once the vent tube slipped off my gas tank and it wouldn't start. That was a $0 fix, once I figured out what the problem was.
Other than that, it has always started right up at the beginning of every season.
Oh, I did have the carbs cleaned once due to some gunk from leaving gas in it during the winter. It still started and ran....it was just sputtering, so I drove it to my buddies garage and he cleaned the carb.
I store it in my garage or basement during the winter (well, it's always garaged). Point is, keeping it away from the elements helps keep the maintenance low.

Harley's have a jaded history of being unreliable....but my Dyna has been just as reliable and easy to maintain as my old sport bikes.

Recently sold my Valkyrie... regretted that. I think I will look for a Gold Wing soon. Always wanted one.

You are going to love your Dyna.

The only problem I've had in the 8 years I've had my Dyna.....once the vent tube slipped off my gas tank and it wouldn't start. That was a $0 fix, once I figured out what the problem was.
Other than that, it has always started right up at the beginning of every season.
Oh, I did have the carbs cleaned once due to some gunk from leaving gas in it during the winter. It still started and ran....it was just sputtering, so I drove it to my buddies garage and he cleaned the carb.
I store it in my garage or basement during the winter (well, it's always garaged). Point is, keeping it away from the elements helps keep the maintenance low.

Harley's have a jaded history of being unreliable....but my Dyna has been just as reliable and easy to maintain as my old sport bikes.

Well, mine is fuel injected so I don't have to worry about the carbs. But, I still plan on draining the gas and oiled before she sits for the winter. Thanks for the tips!

Back
Top Bottom