Anyone else experience this?

sasha c.

Mid-playing the sound stops... I turn the FM3 off and then on again and this is what I get:
20201204_200229.jpg

Happened last night... tried turning it off and on again for at least a dozen times (unplugged the unit, left in unpowered for half an hour) but it's always the same - it doesn't boot. Got up this morning, gave it another go but I'd venture to say this will be getting shipped back to G66. Sent them an e-mail last night, so I don't expect them to reply before Monday.
I got the unit back in August, it worked just fine up until last night. As "luck" would have it, I sold both AX8 and Axe-Fx II so I have nothing to play through :-/

Mid-playing the sound stops... I turn the FM3 off and then on again and this is what I get:
View attachment 75950

Happened last night... tried turning it off and on again for at least a dozen times (unplugged the unit, left in unpowered for half an hour) but it's always the same - it doesn't boot. Got up this morning, gave it another go but I'd venture to say this will be getting shipped back to G66. Sent them an e-mail last night, so I don't expect them to reply before Monday.
I got the unit back in August, it worked just fine up until last night. As "luck" would have it, I sold both AX8 and Axe-Fx II so I have nothing to play through :-/

There is a recovery section in the manual page 102, which outlines an emergency boot procedure; maybe try that if you haven't already. I once managed to brick my AX FX II and G66 replied to me on a Sunday so you should be in good hands there.

There is a recovery section in the manual page 102, which outlines an emergency boot procedure; maybe try that if you haven't already. I once managed to brick my AX FX II and G66 replied to me on a Sunday so you should be in good hands there.
I gave it a go - the RAM test is succesful. Fractal-bot keeps giving me the "new firmware update is available. Click here for more on 1.06." although my unit was on 1.06. Then I updated it to the new beta but that also didn't help. Thank you for the suggestion.

In case someone's interested - G66 already sent a new unit to me today along with a return label so I can return the defective unit to them. Their support is really top notch.

Back
Top Bottom