Anyone catching the Swift game today?

Yes, Chris Jones and the defense played phenomenal........him being the MVP must not have been how the script was written.....roll eyes.gif laugh.gif

I know I am the bad guy. Please do not try and tell me that you and the rest here do not know this is a political conspiracy all over the USA. Created by the, well you all know who.
So yes it is offensive to me.
And you folks join in the BS.
I'll leave now so you can play your games.
Thanks for the sarcasm! Hard to believe some people actually think this is true.

Might I suggest logging off the internet for a while? Maybe even turn off the news?

No one had anything but some fun here in this thread.

Well, except for you…
At whose expense Ian? Oh right that doesn't matter to children. Right it's not fun for me when- I don't make fun of people or make jokes at their expense. I am truly disappointed in you Ian. Truly! Your ridiculous3rd grade level multiple repeat posts.

At whose expense Ian?
Quite literally no one else in this thread understands who you're defending with your posts. So maybe use more words and enlighten us?

Whom, in your mind, did we offend joking about this game being about Taylor Swift?

You've been spouting crazy since you started in this thread and, despite the goading and nudges, have kept on spouting crazy.

Mike-Not sure if you mean me as far as believing this is true. I would guesstimate appx 15 million and more do believe it. I am not one of them.
Glad to hear that, I read more carefully again and I see more clearly what you're saying there. The delusional belief in that craziness is puzzling. Back to Fractal land, a more logical and fun-based world!

Quite literally no one else in this thread understands who you're defending with your posts. So maybe use more words and enlighten us?

Whom, in your mind, did we offend joking about this game being about Taylor Swift?

You've been spouting crazy since you started in this thread and, despite the goading and nudges, have kept on spouting crazy.
The sky is falling, the sky is falling! laugh.gif

Now, how do we get the Canadian Brier (curling championship) on that level??!:D:cool: yeah don't think any kind of half time show with rollerskates will work on the ice. I'd prefer Bob and Doug McKenzie to be the hosts also

Back
Top Bottom