Anyone catching the Swift game today?

I told my neighbor's daughter that Swift is going to surprise everyone by being on the cheerleader squad and has been practicing routines for over a month now. :D

She looked at me like she wasn't sure if wasn't the best news ever.

Cracking Up Lol GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

Nope. One of my coworkers contracted Covid and the boss politely requested my presence after I'd requested the day off a month ago.

It'll be comparatively a slow and quiet workday, so I said, "What the heck. The pay will go into savings rather than spend anyway."

It's been so nice of this Kelce chap to give the Swift lass a foot up in to the limelight. It's like when Kanye helped kick-start that Paul guys career.

Cringe Wince GIF by MOODMAN

My brother is a huge football fanatic. Today is his holy day. I read today's superbowl has the potential to be the most watched of all time which apparently is in large part due to this whole Swift/Kelce romance. Hence my thread title. For the record I had no knowledge of any 'conspiracy theories' surrounding the SB until now. Some wild stuff out there

Conspiracy theory? What the hell is this new madness now?
Seriously guys? Well if none of you "supposedly" know about the conspiracy theories what's the big deal about Taylor Swift and Kelce? Why is that a thing to post all these childish remarks about them and the game?
BS-period!

My brother is a huge football fanatic. Today is his holy day. I read today's superbowl has the potential to be the most watched of all time which apparently is in large part due to this whole Swift/Kelce romance. Hence my thread title. For the record I had no knowledge of any 'conspiracy theories' surrounding the SB until now. Some wild stuff out there
Why because of swift and Kelce? Wild stuff out there? It's called propaganda!

Seriously guys? Well if none of you "supposedly" know about the conspiracy theories what's the big deal about Taylor Swift and Kelce? Why is that a thing to post all these childish remarks about them and the game?
BS-period!
What are you nattering on about now? People here having fun and you're out there getting your strings in a twist. We all know Bobby and TayTay are besties.

Back
Top Bottom