Anybody wanting tuition with basics of AXE-FX/PRO TOOLS/LOGIC/SUPERIOR DRUMMER ETC?

justinjcm900

Inspired
Hi all,

Many of you will know me through my posts of material on soundcloud which i must admit has been a little quiet recently due to my band however, it has meant that i have been gaining more knowledge and improving my ability in all the aspects that i would like to share with anyone who has the desire to learn.

This is for anyone who would like to know the basics or more of the AXE-FX, Pro Tools, Logic, Superior Drummer and more. Even if you are literally just starting out and don't know where to go, i want to help you! I can go through the basics of patch building right through to mixing in your DAW. I am happy to work with anyone who might want to go through one particular area or someone who would like to do a series of lessons.

Before committing to anything i would like to chat with you to find out exactly what you want to learn and where you want to go next, then we can discuss an approach that is best suited to you to you to your goal.

I don't claim to know everything however, i have gained some knowledge in these areas and all i want to do is help other people and continue to learn for myself.

If you are interested at all or just want to chat, please reply in here or through private message.

In the mean time, check out my band's soundcloud which contains original music and covers that were all produced and recorded by me. This is where you can hear all the areas i want to help people with put into action!

Cheers

Justin

https://soundcloud.com/yourethedecoyband

Hi, Justin.
I would be really interested in learning anything I could from you about patch-building, downloading other people's custom presets, etc. I just joined the Fractal forum tonight and posted a message in a different version of the forums.
Yesterday I set up my Axe-Fx II Mark II for the first time and am really over-whelmed with trying to figure out what the Fractal's names of amps/cabs and various effects (obviously changed for legal reasons) are REALLY named. For example "Shiver Lead" I'm assuming means Bogner Shiva, but I'm not sure.
Your post mentions that you'd like to correspond a bit to understand exactly what someone is trying to learn, so please let me know when you're available to talk so I can explain further what I'm after.

Thanks!

Dana

Hi, Justin.
I would be really interested in learning anything I could from you about patch-building, downloading other people's custom presets, etc. I just joined the Fractal forum tonight and posted a message in a different version of the forums.
Yesterday I set up my Axe-Fx II Mark II for the first time and am really over-whelmed with trying to figure out what the Fractal's names of amps/cabs and various effects (obviously changed for legal reasons) are REALLY named. For example "Shiver Lead" I'm assuming means Bogner Shiva, but I'm not sure.
Your post mentions that you'd like to correspond a bit to understand exactly what someone is trying to learn, so please let me know when you're available to talk so I can explain further what I'm after.

Thanks!

Dana

Here is a good start The WIKI is your friend!

Axe-Fx II Wiki Home - Axe-Fx II Wiki

Amp: all models - Axe-Fx II Wiki

Cab: all models - Axe-Fx II Wiki

Hello, thank you for the help.n I would like to know more info on how to mix superior drummer both inside the plugin and in the daw.

I am willing to help anyone here. If you have questions about recording, mixing, guitar, axe-fx, superior drummer, anything music related, please message! I am offering my help as i would have liked help on a personal level from someone rather than reading forums and youtube videos that sometimes do and don't make sense.

Get in touch, lets chat!

Back
Top Bottom