Anybody Tonematch a Silver Jubilee or a Splawn Quickrod/Nitro yet?

I have a Quickrod in my arsenal, I just haven't gotten around to doing an amp match on it yet. I will see if I can get to it in the near future.

I have a Quickrod in my arsenal, I just haven't gotten around to doing an amp match on it yet. I will see if I can get to it in the near future.
That would be cool ,I,ve been looking at a Quick rod for a couple of years now.Just can't seem to hit that buy now button :D

I would love to hear a Splawn Quickrod match.....I have one and attempted but havent tweaked a good enough match to post yet...still plan to do it sometime in future. Would love to hear if you guys do one before me as a compare match. I use G-flex cabs so I built the IR for those and was trying to match the QR with it to see how it came out.
There are some decent audio tracks on their website but not really good enough quality to grab a match from?....unless you all have some other ones? Plus I would try to do each separately (Gear 1, Gear 2, Gear 3, Clean)

That would be cool ,I,ve been looking at a Quick rod for a couple of years now.Just can't seem to hit that buy now button :D

HIT THE BUY NOW button...... the Splawn amps are awesome! Love them.....see my rig pic post on the RJM Music forum with my Rack Gizmo. I was gonna post a few pics in here soon to.

Back
Top Bottom