Anybody got Envelope Filter presets?

Nero

Inspired
Hey guys, I've been trying to create my own but with no luck, anybody know of any good envelope filter (auto wah) style presets for the AX8?

check out @yek preset collection some very good starting points there, also simeons funk preset is pretty cool. they always need to be tweaked for your touch.

check out @yek preset collection some very good starting points there, also simeons funk preset is pretty cool. they always need to be tweaked for your touch.
Yes. More than anything how hard you play AND the pickup output greatly affects the filter behavior since they work on input amplitude. Single-coils and humbuckers trigger the envelope much differently and will affect how much the filter is applied.

Yesterday I created a few Filter blocks based on posts by @yek, @Gamedojo and @simeon ... they all use the default envelope, but you should tweak the envelope threshold, etc. if you're not triggering the filter as hard/soft as you want.

Attachments

• Auto-Wah (simeon).blk
    315 bytes · Views: 110
  • Auto-Wah (Gamedojo).blk
    249 bytes · Views: 88
  • Auto-Wah (yek).blk
    312 bytes · Views: 99
Yes. More than anything how hard you play AND the pickup output greatly affects the filter behavior since they work on input amplitude. Single-coils and humbuckers trigger the envelope much differently and will affect how much the filter is applied.

Yesterday I created a few Filter blocks based on posts by @yek, @Gamedojo and @simeon ... they all use the default envelope, but you should tweak the envelope threshold, etc. if you're not triggering the filter as hard/soft as you want.
Thanks for these!!

Back
Top Bottom