Anybody could help me if somebody know if i can receive the axes from Fractal in PR?

Mazinger_Z

Hello , I will be in USA visiting , but in Puerto Rico .... and the thruth is that I don't know if Fractal Audio ship the axes 2 to PR ... Anybody know if they ship directly to PR? (I tried to write the postal code of the place where I will be staying in PR , 00917 ... and in the Fractal webpage looks like it is a Florida Postal Code ???? what this is a mistake , it isn't ??? If somebody know for sure about it I would appreciate to let me know , thanks in advance , Julio.

Yes I did it , but I am waiting since days and I have got no answer from them... for that reason I tried to ask here...

Hello , I will be in USA visiting , but in Puerto Rico .... and the thruth is that I don't know if Fractal Audio ship the axes 2 to PR ... Anybody know if they ship directly to PR? (I tried to write the postal code of the place where I will be staying in PR , 00917 ... and in the Fractal webpage looks like it is a Florida Postal Code ???? what this is a mistake , it isn't ??? If somebody know for sure about it I would appreciate to let me know , thanks in advance , Julio.

I live in Puerto Rico, Fractal does not ship directly to PR. You can use a mail forwarding service, there are plenty of them in the US. I suggest you select a vendor from NY or FL since these states have a lot of commerce with Puerto Rico; usually, packages sent from these states arrive here faster. By the way, most of these service providers will foward your package to Spain. You are more than welcome to try my Axe FX II when you get here. Regards.

Last edited:
I assume you will be taking the AxeFx back to Spain after your visit so will the power supply be compatible with that in Spain ? also what if you need warranty later ?. I know the AxeFx is cheaper in the USA than Europe but your best plan might be to purchase the unit from G66

I assume you will be taking the AxeFx back to Spain after your visit so will the power supply be compatible with that in Spain ? also what if you need warranty later ?. I know the AxeFx is cheaper in the USA than Europe but your best plan might be to purchase the unit from G66

These are excellent points you should think about.

ok thanks for info , yes I know all of these (voltage , warranty , etc...) I only needed to know about the possibility to received directly from Fractal in PR , and finally I got the answer... thank so much for info , regards...

ok thanks for info , yes I know all of these (voltage , warranty , etc...) I only needed to know about the possibility to received directly from Fractal in PR , and finally I got the answer... thank so much for info , regards...

Cool, let me know if I can help you witn anything else.

Also check so the customs back in Spain doesn't slap import tax and VAT on you when you coming back with a new, pretty expensive unit. I don't know what the rules are on this but could be worth looking into.

Back
Top Bottom