Any word on the FM3 getting the Axe III's Pitch Block?

Also holding my breath for this
Eh. I wouldn't. The FM3 has been out for over a year and a half, as has the improved pitch algorithm on the Axe III; I think if it were possible to port it to the FM3, they would have done it long ago. It's most likely not going to happen. Of course, I'm only typing this with the hope that they'll prove me wrong just to spite me, which would be amazing, but I have to keep my expectations in check these days. I just don't think it's possible.

As it sits, the current VC is quite capable and in a full band setting if you're playing dirty rhythm guitar, you'll probably be just fine sticking with the onboard pitch shifting.

Eh. I wouldn't. The FM3 has been out for over a year and a half, as has the improved pitch algorithm on the Axe III; I think if it were possible to port it to the FM3, they would have done it long ago. It's most likely not going to happen. Of course, I'm only typing this with the hope that they'll prove me wrong just to spite me, which would be amazing, but I have to keep my expectations in check these days. I just don't think it's possible.

As it sits, the current VC is quite capable and in a full band setting if you're playing dirty rhythm guitar, you'll probably be just fine sticking with the onboard pitch shifting.
I think the fact that FM9 does not have it says something
the Fm9 has double the cpu
but Fractal answered a comment saying it not just the CPU to consider
maybe the Sharcs running at the slower speeds cant match the 3
pitch detector for latency

I think the fact that FM9 does not have it says something
the Fm9 has double the cpu
but Fractal answered a comment saying it not just the CPU to consider
maybe the Sharcs running at the slower speeds cant match the 3
pitch detector for latency
Could be. I don't think we'll ever know, to be honest.

Back
Top Bottom