Any specific studio chair, guitar chair yall recommend or prefer?

I'm shopping for one this week, but the budget is more like $100 :-D

Probably going to go with a random reasonably comfortable office chair with no arms (or removable arms).

I bought one from staples and it gets the job done quite well. I got it on sale under 100. There's a meshy chair at guitar center that they have for their recording setup. I really like that one.

Probably going to go with a random reasonably comfortable office chair with no arms (or removable arms).

Basically that. Although it has to be able to tilt backwards. If it doesn't tilt backwards, I'll just end up hitting the floor. Although the chair I have at work tilts so far back that I've nearly filled the pants a few times. :lol

I just use a cheap armless office chair from IKEA. Works all right.

I love this chair: Link to Amazon with full description

chair.jpg

That said, I immediately got rid of the heardrest (WAY to restrictive), and the arms (what was I thinking???). They may have a version of this without the arms for all I know. For the money, this is the best chair I've ever owned for the back, for long days in the studio, for playing guitar.

I love this chair: Link to Amazon with full description

View attachment 18663

That said, I immediately got rid of the heardrest (WAY to restrictive), and the arms (what was I thinking???). They may have a version of this without the arms for all I know. For the money, this is the best chair I've ever owned for the back, for long days in the studio, for playing guitar.

+1. I like it! Would be even better if the arms folded up and down, clicking/latching into place. :encouragement:

Now imagine that chair with the Fractal logo design in the back of the chair.

Back
Top Bottom