Any reviews of the Mission Engineering EP-25-PRO Aero?

Rexgtr

Experienced
I'm curious if this would be a good switched expression pedal for Wah with the MFC101?

I think the Aero series has a much larger sweep than the EP1 version.

Probably good for volume but I wouldn't expect it to be the best for Wah.

I just switched out an older mission pedal for a newer aero spring loaded one that I'm using for wah. I prefer the FAS EV-1 pedals for volume and other morphing effects, but since there wasn't a spring loaded version available I opted for the aero to get a larger sweep that was a bit closer to the EV-1. They come from the factory with a hard rubber pad under the heel side, which tends to stick from time to time, but they also include a replacement felt pad that you can swap out. I'd recommend switching to the felt pad, especially if you go with a spring loaded version. No complaints here.

I still have my original spring loaded EP-1 (black) in case anyone is looking for a deal. Going to offload it shortly since I'm happy with the aero.

I’m tempted to buy a used crybaby and gut it, Replace the pot with either 10k or 25k and wire the switch to one of the phono jacks.

If I ordered a ME Aero it would easily cost over $235 Canadian, that’s pretty rich for what it is.

I’m tempted to buy a used crybaby and gut it, Replace the pot with either 10k or 25k and wire the switch to one of the phono jacks.

If I ordered a ME Aero it would easily cost over $235 Canadian, that’s pretty rich for what it is.
I happen to have 2 Mission EP-1 "shells"... No guts, but the complete chassis.

Make me an offer :)

Cool Etudica, so you’re using the Aero for controlling Wah?

Yep. It's dedicated to my wah block in every single patch. Again, spring loaded (not switched) and auto-engaged by the controller settings in the wah block. I went with the ugly-ass gold carbon fiber... just so it stands out more visually when sandwiched between my EV-1s.

it seems like the mission aero is between a regular mission pedal and a fractal pedal regarding to the traveling sweep, am i right?
i might by this mission aero o_O

Back
Top Bottom