• We would like to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.

Any owners in Buffalo/WNY Area?

im about an hour from buffalo , maybe less, im south of rochester... ive got an ultra , let me no , id be happy to let you check it out! matt

AlbertA

Fractal Fanatic
brainstem3000 said:
im about an hour from buffalo , maybe less, im south of rochester... ive got an ultra , let me no , id be happy to let you check it out! matt

its_a_tarp.gif

hogan

I've got one out here is sunny Clarence. I've got a gig at Mcgarrett's on Elmwood this friday , 3/26. Grateful Dead music, so you've been warned. I suppose you could come by on a weekend, but there are 4 children in this house and most time it's a 5 alarm shit show around here. So again, you've been warned.

Top Bottom