Any other program or ideas for loading IRs

Heavyplayer

Experienced
I been having issues with loading IR's, sometimes they work and sometimes not. Here is what I use and how I go about trying to load them.

If the file is in wav format I use the Axe-Fx converter to convert over to sys then try to send to Axe, or if they file is a different size sys, I use r8Brain to convert using 48000 -24 bit. Then use Axe converter to send. I even use Midi-ox to try and send and again, sometimes it works a lot of times it don't. Any other way to load these or other program that will work? And does anyone have any idea why some work and some don't, even after I convert?

Thanks!

Do what I do... Use Axe Edit and firmware 7. It works... Somewhat. :)

good point. thinking about this i came to the conclusion that using an acoustic guitar insted of an electric would eliminate the use of an AXE and AE completely.
then again acoustic guitars sound like shit when the strings get old so i could start playing drums instead....too bad drum heads wear out so something more
sturdy is needed. hmm, i could take a mammoth bone and drill a few holes into it, should make a sound hopefully...:D

ok, this is surely owerdrawn but it's exactly what i always think when people suggest to go back in FW.

Back
Top Bottom