Any of you make a part time living gigging on Twitch.tv?

dsouza

Experienced
Just curious?

And of course I mean as a mucisian not someone showcasing video game talent!

a lot of people stream themselves practicing. that is hours of content, and you can talk to people while you do it.

it is definitely possible to make a living on twitch. a friend of mine just travelled to several places just with twitch income alone in addition to their daily expenses.

you have to build a following by consistently streaming at certain days and time so the viewers know when to tune in. it can be just one day a week at first, but if you always start on time on that day, they will come and watch over time.

a lot of people stream themselves practicing. that is hours of content, and you can talk to people while you do it.

it is definitely possible to make a living on twitch. a friend of mine just travelled to several places just with twitch income alone in addition to their daily expenses.

you have to build a following by consistently streaming at certain days and time so the viewers know when to tune in. it can be just one day a week at first, but if you always start on time on that day, they will come and watch over time.
My cell phone battery would die in 1 hour with such vivid video and audio streaming through it.

I would definitely need a camcorder or movie camera if I was going to stream 3-6 hrs a day.

Thanks for the tips though.

LOL at "camcorder or movie camera". It's not the '90s anymore, man. Maybe one of your "hot models" will buy you one.

@chris
@TG3K

Actually it can be done with a 360 degree camera. Those are real nice. I wonder if I could stream through that. Once again battery life is the issue.

@chris
@TG3K

Actually it can be done with a 360 degree camera. Those are real nice. I wonder if I could stream through that. Once again battery life is the issue.
There are lots of cameras that would work. But I'm pretty sure none of them are called "camcorders" or "movie cameras". Hence my LOL.

Back
Top Bottom