Any Local California Axe FX users?

Nikkorico

Hi,

I'm a prospective buyer of Axe FX (probably going to be II) and I really would like to try one out and hear it with my own ears live rather than through the computer. Plus, it would be awesome to get to know how the thing works from a person who has used it before and can show me around the block.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone in California has any Axe FX model that would be kind enough to let me come try it out. Of course I wouldn't touch anything as you are the owner (I'm not that intrusive!). I live near Sacramento, about 30 minutes outside of it.

This seemed to be the best place to post this thread in, but who knows.

Thanks
Nikkos

Hi,

I'm a prospective buyer of Axe FX (probably going to be II) and I really would like to try one out and hear it with my own ears live rather than through the computer. Plus, it would be awesome to get to know how the thing works from a person who has used it before and can show me around the block.

Anyways, I'm wondering if anyone in California has any Axe FX model that would be kind enough to let me come try it out. Of course I wouldn't touch anything as you are the owner (I'm not that intrusive!). I live near Sacramento, about 30 minutes outside of it.

This seemed to be the best place to post this thread in, but who knows.

Thanks
Nikkos

I live in redding it's about 2.5 hours north of you and I'd be willing to let you play mine if u wanna drive up.

I live in redding it's about 2.5 hours north of you and I'd be willing to let you play mine if u wanna drive up.

Ok. I'm going to wait and see if anyone in my family ever needs to go up to Redding for business so I don't have to drive 5 hours round-trip just for that. Not sure when this would be, but I will let you know. Thank you ahead of time!

I am going to bet that we surely have a bunch down in San Rafeal and Petaluma areas and all around the Bay - most likely right there in SAC (I think the Gov. Brown jams an AXE-FX-II........)

Pezguy,

I was driving through your area last fall and ate at Squeelers in Shingle Springs. Outstanding food and if he's not busy the owner, a Chet Atkins fan, will play some finger style on a Gretsch G6120 Jr. while you eat. Really cool guy and killer food.

Squeelers - Shingle Springs, CA

I've lived around here for about 5 years and pass by there often. Never have stopped in Squeelers (yet). I love the slogan...Squeelers Take Out Pig Out!

Back
Top Bottom