Any good free VST drumkits?

Zwiebelchen

Fractal Fanatic
Title says it all... do you guys know any good free VST drumkits? I just want to make some quick band demos and don't feel like pirating superior drummer.

Also, do you know any good free VST pianos?

Both XLN Addictive drums and Addictive keys free demos are pretty good and full products often on sale at deep discount.

I survived on addictive drums when I started. You won't have access to the whole kit but it's still pretty awesome.

I don't like products that are shareware or need me to register somewhere. Isn't there any good *real* free VST drumkit?

I don't like products that are shareware or need me to register somewhere. Isn't there any good *real* free VST drumkit?
Are you afraid that the People at Sennheiser will force you into a life insurance? Or do you believe that the NSA will use your registration data for anti-terror purposes?

Are you afraid that the People at Sennheiser will force you into a life insurance? Or do you believe that the NSA will use your registration data for anti-terror purposes?
Seriously, do I need to justify that I don't want to give every asshole at major companies all my data? It's bad enough that people are forced to register almost every fucking piece software that exists before being able to use it. Adope, Microsoft, Google, Apple ... to me, they are far worse than any secret service that exists on this planet - and let's face it: they are much more powerful aswell.

Seriously, do I need to justify that I don't want to give every asshole at major companies all my data? It's bad enough that people are forced to register almost every fucking piece software that exists before being able to use it. Adope, Microsoft, Google, Apple ... to me, they are far worse than any secret service that exists on this planet - and let's face it: they are much more powerful aswell.

Relax, my guess is funkstation777 was just joking.
Here, try something from this list. Free ones are at the bottom.

50 Best Acoustic Drum Kit Samples | Drum Signals, electronic drums blog

I'm 100% with you, but I also understand they want something back when giving something away.
The sad truth is of course that it will often be misused, but you could still lie in many cases... ;)

Don't know how much this helps but i used to use a different email for these kind of things. I stopped caring after awhile haha

@Zwiebelchen: this was meant as Joke.
But, btw. There is a Big difference beetween Giants like Micrososft, Google, Facebook, etc. To a Company like Sennheiser.
although they make high quality musical Tools.
Their Drummica VST-Drums delievers outstanding quality - for free. but if a registration diminishes your personal Freedom, Let it be.

I am used to Register Software or Hardware that i bought, cause it often is paired with advantages like free Updates or discounts
And, in some Cases, like Spectrasonics or Studio One, I understand their extreme registration-procedure. They deliever excellent Products for a very affordable price...and why should some Motherf..... Get some Crack-Versions for free, because the Software wasn't save enough from illegal copying...

This wasn't meant as an offense to your Person, Zwiebelchen (BTW. Sounds like a German Nickname?) but in some Cases it's ok to think about the Other side of the Border...

and to all of you Fractalians....happy Fu..Ing Something (I hate X-Mas) and may some Peace come to all of us in the next few Days...

@Zwiebelchen: this was meant as Joke.
But, btw. There is a Big difference beetween Giants like Micrososft, Google, Facebook, etc. To a Company like Sennheiser.
although they make high quality musical Tools.
Their Drummica VST-Drums delievers outstanding quality - for free. but if a registration diminishes your personal Freedom, Let it be.

I am used to Register Software or Hardware that i bought, cause it often is paired with advantages like free Updates or discounts
And, in some Cases, like Spectrasonics or Studio One, I understand their extreme registration-procedure. They deliever excellent Products for a very affordable price...and why should some Motherf..... Get some Crack-Versions for free, because the Software wasn't save enough from illegal copying...

This wasn't meant as an offense to your Person, Zwiebelchen (BTW. Sounds like a German Nickname?) but in some Cases it's ok to think about the Other side of the Border...

and to all of you Fractalians....happy Fu..Ing Something (I hate X-Mas) and may some Peace come to all of us in the next few Days...
It was more a general outrage about the trend towards ridicolous registration and data collection of software giants over the last years, not aiming towards sennheiser in particular.

I feel like a free trial should be what it is: a free trial. I don't see why I have to leave my adress and name just to download it. After all, free trials are advertising a product I might be interested in buying. If you have to leave data in return, then it isn't actually *free* anymore. It's just a different kind of payment.

Steven Slate Drums hands down! I don't know if its still available but you can get one kit for $20 and its amazing, with room to upgrade later if you wanted. Ive tried them all and SSD4 sounds the best

Back
Top Bottom