Any E.T.A on Misha/Nolly Presets???!!!!!

There must be something else that has to happen first. We all know it takes 30 seconds to load a patch on Axe-change.

Wow ... they all sound great. Oftentimes presets do not always translate well but all that was needed here (for me*) was a levels adjustment. Bass preset was cool too.
I may need to reassess my gain structure ... everyone else's presets clip my board BIG time. Was going for best s/n perhaps I should go back to mic level out on mixer rather than +4? Anyway, some good tones here. THANKS MISHA AND NOLLY!!

*using a (rebuilt) Schecter C7 with a set of BK Miracle Man HBs.

A huge thanks to Misha and Nolly for these presets. I've not tried them yet but I soon will, proper djentlemen
How about some presets from Chimp Spanner, is he an Axe-Fx user ?

A search revealed he is a Line 6 man

Last edited:
Very cool ,also Fingers crossed for the Petrucci pack of presets and IR's

Hmm wonder if that will bring a MarkV model

Downloaded and installed all the presets except the bass one. However only the Bulb clean is playing and making sounds as intended...some of the others sounds like the AXE is choking or gargling with only intermittent sounds. Checked to make sure the cab block is enabled...(its also enabled in the global settimgs) also checked to see that none of the blocks are bypassed...what am I missing?? Appreciate the help

They have the gate set pretty high so if you have low output pickups you may want to kick up the input gain so as not to get choked too much by the gate.

Yeah pretty high on the gating. I believe I bypassed Bulb's gate block and used the main input gate in the amp block.

I was using a guitar last night that had Tone Zone and Air Norton setup and I would get choking/garbling intermitently...that fixed it up perfectly.

Yeah axeedit still works for me. but as far as importing whole banks and saving and live editing. Its crap. Just go into axemanage and click the number where you want the preset. Then import and then send Selected preset to Axe Fx, Then close Axe edit. It will be on your Axe and you can Jam out :) I'm very happy with these presets cause they sound almost identical to the presets I made myself. It feels good knowing I was doing something right :) Now I'm trying to figure out how they got it to sit in the mix so damn well :p

Anyone done any tone tests or recordings with these yet? I heard a clean one, but that's all so far.

Make sure you post your results up here, I'm keen to hear them in action. Still running firmware 8 so they're a no go for me right now.

Back
Top Bottom