Any CLRs in europe yet?

No order e-mail yet , but it was mentioned to me earlier that mine would be in the first batch.

More than two weeks after the first e-mails were supposed to be sent.(within 24-48hrs after March 4th)
Did anyone get one yet?

Tom wrote me a couple of days ago that they are very close to shipping to the first batch. I hope it's going to be next week.

Just placed my order on two Active CLR Cabs. The European shop works - can't wait.
(I got on the reserve list on 3rd December BTW)

2 x CLR active cabs ordered!
Got on the list 3rd Dec

Perfect timing with the upcoming monster updates from FAS. :) :)

Got on the list 5th of December and Tom assured me I'm in the first batch

I'm so excited
And I just can't hide it...

I want my,
I want my,
I want my CLR....

I had the opportunity to try and test one.
And it is so good, I bought one. :)

Sometimes a product is rightfully hyped, like the CLR.
I also owned the FBT Verve, QSC K12 and RCF 12sma. While the quality increased with each model/buy, they never sounded as fine / satisfactory as the CLR does. IMHO there's a clear difference with the much-praised RCF.

Also, the CLR is the first FR monitor which pleases me as a "backline amp".

Very balanced, very detailed output. More than loud enough.
Boomy? No, unless you feed it a boomy signal.

Very solid and compact design. It's not light but not over the top heavy either.

I bought the active wedge, even though I have a GT1000fx in my rack.
The active version is so much more practical, and the position presets do a great job.
I also like the 2 channels.

Gain staging is easy. And if you're afraid to accidentally turn that control instead of Volume during a gig, just put some tape over it. ;)

The CLR is actually doing double duty at my home, filling a room with music from iTunes or an iOS device, using an Airport Express adapter.

Thanks for the glowing review Yek. You and Scott have helped me to make an informed decision. My ears may vary, but I doubt it.

How long did it take you from order to delivery? I'm up now for ordering but I'm traveling this week and the next.

How long did it take you from order to delivery? I'm up now for ordering but I'm traveling this week and the next.

My CLR was a testcase for Atomic's EU shopping cart and shipping system. Can't draw conclusions from that.

I know Tom is working very hard to to deliver the goods witihin weeks.

My CLR was a testcase for Atomic's EU shopping cart and shipping system. Can't draw conclusions from that.

I know Tom is working very hard to to deliver the goods witihin weeks.
Thanks. I spoke with Tom, who's been very responsive btw, and the wedges will be delivered at a time that's convenient for me.

Joined on december 6th, received the mail on april 3rd and received the CLR on april 10th.

Back
Top Bottom