Any banjo or violin tones in the ax8?

Interested. My guitar player has a nice violin tone on his Ultra. I wonder if it would port over? I have some really good string patches for my SY300 that will probably stay as my go to.

There is a violin patch created on another Axe (the Ultra I think) which can be converted to the AX8 and is decent. Banjo would require a special IR, spitch shifting, and playing with a specific technique to get anywhere close.

Check out Fremen's AX8 Presets HERE. Scroll down about 1/4 of the way and there's a DropBox link to some free preset blocks. One of those blocks contains a nice violin emulation. There's some cool synth stuff in there too (Think Moody Blues Lucky Man solo sound).

Check out Fremen's AX8 Presets HERE. Scroll down about 1/4 of the way and there's a DropBox link to some free preset blocks. One of those blocks contains a nice violin emulation. There's some cool synth stuff in there too (Think Moody Blues Lucky Man solo sound).
I've got those downloaded and ready to load once my AX arrives. Because @fremen ; obviously :cool: Is the Final Countdown preset in there?

Back
Top Bottom