Any Aviator Guitars owners?

Romo82

Experienced
This thing is doing a serious number on me in terms of GAS. I've set it as my next desire, based solely on looks/spec. as there are few reviews about them. Anyone had the pleasure/displeasure to own or play an Aviator? Thoughts?

From what I understand they're in the PRS/EBMM/Mayones league and just picked up a Mayo which is outstanding, so if that's true then I'm well on the hook.
Aviator Fury 6.jpg

Last edited:
Not a brand id heard of til i was on that dealer site looking at dunables.

I'd go with a known item at $4500 versus being a guinea pig. Ormsby etc have a similar aesthetic.

Not a brand id heard of til i was on that dealer site looking at dunables.

I'd go with a known item at $4500 versus being a guinea pig. Ormsby etc have a similar aesthetic.

This is kind of what I'm thinking. I found out about them a couple of years ago but they're still not very well documented yet it seems.

I've looked at these guys too. That bolt-on neck heel! Complete awesomenity. I agree with you about how appealing they are aesthetically; for me the upper fret access due to their various neck heels, all of which look ideal, as well as the deep cutaway no matter what kind of body shape, are huge for me. To me, they look thoughtful and elegant, and fucking beautiful.

Aviator player here! Pulled the trigger on a custom predator in 2018 also in love with the looks and once she arrived I never looked back. Not only a beauty, but totally on par with top builders out there, and I mean PRS and Suhr for instance (never properly played a Mayones though). With my metal band I usually played a couple of Caparisons and loved switching guitars on stage, but once I got the aviator Aug 2018 I literally (and I mean literally) have not played a minute on stage with any guitar that was not her (well, except a small acoustic gig). I ordered another custom which is about to be finished and hope I can start switching guitars on stage again when big gigs return (fingers crossed).

They are also very open and supportive during the design process, and customer care is top notch as well.
I've looked at these guys too. That bolt-on neck heel! Complete awesomenity. I agree with you about how appealing they are aesthetically; for me the upper fret access due to their various neck heels, all of which look ideal, as well as the deep cutaway no matter what kind of body shape, are huge for me. To me, they look thoughtful and elegant, and fucking beautiful.

Mine is neck-through and upper fret access is light-years ahead of anything else I played. Neck-joint carve is so smooth that it is almost unbelievable. I know they made extremelly smooth bolt-ons too, but never played one.

If there is anything specific you'd like to know, just shoot a message!

Disclaimer: as my signature states, I got an endorsement with my second order. I just wish you could just try mine by yourself. I'm sure you're not going to cross the pond just for that, but if anyone is curious I'd be glad to show mine after any show once we start giging again.

AviatorP.jpgAviatorPred.jpg.

Last edited:
They're Canadian, right? Do they ship to the US? Any idea what they'd end up costing after shipping and currency conversion?

This thing is doing a serious number on me in terms of GAS. I've set it as my next desire, based solely on looks/spec. as there are few reviews about them. Anyone had the pleasure/displeasure to own or play an Aviator? Thoughts?

From what I understand they're in the PRS/EBMM/Mayones league and just picked up a Mayo which is outstanding, so if that's true then I'm well on the hook.
View attachment 80326
Could be very useful in case of a bar fight

They're Canadian, right? Do they ship to the US? Any idea what they'd end up costing after shipping and currency conversion?
Yeah from the Czech Republic, there is one North America dealer and its Northerner Guitars out of Alberta i think. They have 3 Aviators on their reverb store.

Back
Top Bottom