Anthology Gear Leather Strap

I'll put in a plug for Brookwood. Quite expensive, but it is indeed a lifetime strap. Bob at Brookwood is to guitar straps what Cliff is to tone. Two masters. Bob will custom make an individualized strap for you. Love my Brookwood. I still suck, but I look better doing it. ;-)

These Anthology straps look killer. Anyone have any trouble using these with PRS guitars? I bought my first PRS last year and have struggled a bit with the huge strap buttons.

Another ting I just noticed was the 100 year warranty, now that's got to be a first.

Imagine if just after the 100 year mark (perhaps the strap was handed down through a family) it started falling apart and you called up the company only to be told, "Sorry, we've looked it up in the system and it's just outside the warranty period." :lol

I'd love to have some nice wide comfy leather straps on my guitars, but I think I'd need to have it made custom to the length I want. First thing I have to do when I buy a strap is pull it apart, cut it down, and restitch it for it to go anywhere near short enough for me. All the leather straps I've seen around have been way too long even at their shortest. Maybe I'll have to look at Brookwood.

I use mine with PRS and Suhr, but then again I put straplocks on all my guitars. The Anthology is the only strap I use, feels good, looks even better! If you look good...you feel good!

Back
Top Bottom