Another thing i LOVE with the axe-fx...

saxxamafone

Inspired
Separete amps and EQ for FOH and for on stage...

my head sounded great through FOH but it could be a bit harsh if you stand right in front of the cab

with the axe-fx, i can send a clear signal to FOH with nice high end... and then cut alot of high end in my stage sound.
(i'm sure the people in the front row would appreciate this!)

I can even add some more bass to my stage sound and get some more 'chunk' out of my cab without worrying about a muddy FOH sound

Mate i`m totally with you on this :D

It`s very cool having the ability to run through a regular poweramp/guitar cab alongside a FRFR setup.
I`m just getting into this myself, it`s also pretty handy being able to eq either one so they both fit in well.
I`ve found the same as yourself and eq the regular guitar cab with more low end than the frfr setup.

What are you using to power your axe into your guitar cab.

BradMc said:
Mate i`m totally with you on this :D

It`s very cool having the ability to run through a regular poweramp/guitar cab alongside a FRFR setup.
I`m just getting into this myself, it`s also pretty handy being able to eq either one so they both fit in well.
I`ve found the same as yourself and eq the regular guitar cab with more low end than the frfr setup.

What are you using to power your axe into your guitar cab.

:lol:
was using a marshall el34 50/50... now using the power section of my engl (blackmore) head
Sounds much much better using the head as power

Back
Top Bottom