1. Recent events require us to remind our members that this is a privately owned, run and supported forum. You are here at the invitation and discretion of the owners. As such, rules and standards of conduct will be applied that help keep this forum functioning as the owners desire. These include, but are not limited to, removing content and even access to the forum.

Please give yourself a refresher on the forum rules you agreed to follow when you signed up.
    Dismiss Notice

Another speaker question

Discussion in 'Rigs and Routing' started by vavais, Apr 9, 2018.

1. vavais

vavais
    Expand Collapse
    Rookie

Hi guys, I don't post often, cauz usually, when I got a question, I found my answer quickly here with the search function.. :)

But i'm still not fixed with the speakers i'm gonna buy for my rig...

I was first considering the EV ETX-12P... They're not cheap, they are powerfull, and I wonder if someone here runs them and how they deliver...

And of course, after this, there's Xitone, Friedman, Yamaha, Matrix.... I'm in Canada, and it's a bit hard to get a hand on these just to try them... :(

I'm in a rock/hard rock cover band... And i'm running an AXE FX II... and the speakers will be used for rehersing and live concerts... I have a little studio at home and that's why I was considering the EV... Be able to sound good/loud with vocals and drums mixed in...

Thanks for the advices...