FM9 Another live clip of the FM9 into the Fender FR-12

how does it sound/feel compared to an actual amp and cabinet?

I'm contemplating a FR12 or EHX 44 magnum with a 2x12

how does it sound/feel compared to an actual amp and cabinet?

I'm contemplating a FR12 or EHX 44 magnum with a 2x12
I've only had it out for a handful of gigs, but so far it's probably the best option I've had a chance to use from that perspective.
EDIT to add: I'd say the spot they're lacking is in the very low end, which would be a real concern if you are a low-tuned metal guy for instance.

Curious everyone's take on running 4x12 IR's or even 2x12's through it... I mean, I guess it is not really different than going through a flat wedge? Would it sound good? Is it more realistic to use a 1x12 IR for a 1x12 real life cab?

Curious everyone's take on running 4x12 IR's or even 2x12's through it... I mean, I guess it is not really different than going through a flat wedge? Would it sound good? Is it more realistic to use a 1x12 IR for a 1x12 real life cab?
I was just wondering the same thing. I have tried a YA 4x12 Friedman IR with it and it sounds good, but curious what other people’s experience is for better choices. I’d even be willing to run that second cab block to the separate output going to the fr12 live for a better sound!

Back
Top Bottom