Wish Another idea for Colourblind people

dirtypurple

Inspired
Hi,
I like the new option for showing the light on/off for an IA in AxeFX mode.

As an alternative can we have an option "Flash"

So the IA is lit for available, but inactive. And flashes for enabled and active.

This is instead of the default red/green. So red stays as it is, but green is replaced with flashing green.

That's interesting, but I think it might either a) be distracting; or b) cause seizures (if they were all blinking too fast.

It'd be an issue for the tap tempo; if all the lights flashed at the same rate (tempo) then it'd attract too much unwanted attention on a dark stage IMHO.

Arent these new LEDs mulitcolored? Wouldnt be possible to program them to show different color depend on your setup choice on the MFC edit/setup? "blue" "green" "red" "yellow" etc... or am I totally off?

no not totally. Been there done that. There are some who don't see colors so well, so its kind of a not happening issue :p

I always get trouble between green and yellow, ESP with bright lights or without my glasses

Its a reasonable point on having lots of IAs flashing, but if it was optional per IA then you could set them up as you saw fit. Ie I might want Boost to always flash so I was certain it was on, and others not for example.

I dont know about others, but I usually only have 2-3 effects blocks on per patch.

Back
Top Bottom