Another Atomic replied only after posting on the forum thread ;-)

MisterE

Fractal Fanatic
Yep.
After four years of performing without a hiccup, one of my CLR suddenly produced no sound after powering up.
I emailed Tom and posted on the Atomic forum.
After a week no reply.
Sent another e-mail to Tom and one to support@Atomicamps but after a week again no reply.
Seems that I'll have to start looking for other options.

Hi MisterE, we don't have any unanswered tickets at the moment. If you PM me with your email, I'd be glad to help you personally.

Best,

Tom

I had that happen once. Seems that the response from Atomic went to a spam folder.

They are good folks and will take care of you.

I'm sure they will.
But I still find it strange I wrote on their own forum - no reply.
Personal mail to Tom - no reply
Mail to support@atomic amps - no reply.
Post on the Fractal forum - boom.
Asked in a PM about when the CLRs will be available again in Europe - guess what...no reply

Did you PM him your email like he asked? I imagine it's so he could white list you on his spam filter.

I'm sure they will.
But I still find it strange I wrote on their own forum - no reply.
Personal mail to Tom - no reply
Mail to support@atomic amps - no reply.
Post on the Fractal forum - boom.
Asked in a PM about when the CLRs will be available again in Europe - guess what...no reply

The Atomic Forum seems pretty dead to me.
I guess even Tom King himself cannot answer the question when the CLR will be available in Europe, seems to be a PITA to bring it over the ocean.
It can be ordered in the US and Down Under though.

Tom King treated me awesomely! I have 3 atomic CLR's not only due to their amazing sound, but also do to their great customer service. I too had issues contacting them, but once through was treated FAR better than most companies.

Back
Top Bottom