Announcing the James Santiago Collection, Series 1 - Axe-Fx II Cabs & Presets

On it, buying the tune... killer stuff.

These are the 'secret' IR's that I demo'd a spell back for 8.0 beta before that dropped. Tons of character and flavor in these IR's.

Whoa I just saw that this was released! It's too late to try them out now but I know what I'll be doing this weekend...I've been waiting for this announcement!!

Happy birthday James, and a very big thank you for this release...kudos!

So big of James to share these. After his performance at Axe-Fest, I was extremely impressed by his playing and live tone and I thought "I wish he would sell some of his IRs." Then he announced that he was going to share it to all of us... My jaw dropped a bit and I was like... "did I just hear that correctly?" Everybody started clapping. Then someone who couldn't believe it asked, "just to be clear, you are giving these for free?" Then another said, "how about the presets?" I was thinking, "come guys... give him a bone here. He already gave us something great." I'm was still trying contain my excitement on prospect of awesome free IRs. Then James said that yes he can share the presets. I was beyond happy.

He is an incredibly talented, nice, and generous person. Thank you so much for these gifts!

Thank, James. Thanks for the birthday present!

Bought your song too. Tremendous playing and gorgeous tone.

Fantastic!!

Thank you James, and happy bithday!!! :)
Really cool that you share your presets and Ir's with the FAS community :)

The good stuff just keep on coming..
The best investment I've EVER done is joining the FAS revolution.

Per

This is probably the only untapped area I have been hoping for with Fractal, more Artist/Producer/Etc. patches & collections. This is such a great offer and just further cements how Fractal is leading the way in tone shaping and customer service. No, I don't work for them, it's just my opinion. Buying the single now, falling down the rabbit hole this weekend...

I'll be buying that tune this evening for sure!

Thanks James and Happy Birthday!!

Just spotted this too... can't wait to dig in!!

Capture.JPG

Last edited:
Happy Bday James and THANK YOU!!! Really appreciate your ear for tone, and the humility that shines through in your videos.

Back
Top Bottom