Angry Bjords - Brit JVM + ML Cab Pack 20

progmachine

Inspired
Hey everyone!

I'm trying out the new ML Cab Pack 20 and working on my mixing chops to make an aggressive modern rock mix. Here's some riffs I had floating around just waiting for the right amp/IR combo to bring them to life :).
Any comments & critiques are encouraged!
The exact cab is the "Brit TV SM57-SM57 B1" and it is now one of my favorite IRs of all time!

What?! Cab Pack 20 has the dj0ntz in it? Damn son! I love the powerful mid range.

Angry Birds comes from Finland just like ML Sound Lab IR's, Nokia, the sauna, Santa Claus and... oh damn USA owns everything great that ever came from Finland.

What?! Cab Pack 20 has the dj0ntz in it? Damn son! I love the powerful mid range.

Angry Birds comes from Finland just like ML Sound Lab IR's, Nokia, the sauna, Santa Claus and... oh damn USA owns everything great that ever came from Finland.

It's been quite awhile since you released a Cab Pack and no news on anything new coming, you holding out on us or something? I know you probably have enough completed for regular releases all through 2016 already ;)

It's been quite awhile since you released a Cab Pack and no news on anything new coming, you holding out on us or something? I know you probably have enough completed for regular releases all through 2016 already ;)
Hahahaha... well I'm keeping my information tight these days. :) Let's just say that I have my hands full right now. Honestly the last two packs that I put out are very hard to top so I'm going to have to do something completely different in 2016. Once again I'm going where no one else has gone before and I want to go there first so I'm not saying anything. :D

Nice tone! any chances somebody can share a similar preset (guitar patch for punk hardcore / melodic hardcore) for a newby on AX8?

Back
Top Bottom