Andy Timmons on Beck

Loquenau

Power User
I love this whole thing....

And an encore, by Felipe Praino

And I realize I'm not a guitar player. I just don't think and feel that way. Which is why I've never learned.

Last edited:
Absolutly my favorite guitar player .So many great, fast guitar players but very few come close to the feel Of Andy Timmons

Me too! I used to own this signature guitar, it did not help me sound like him at all. He could make any guitar sound like that.

Andy is the most soulful shredder out there. Since he has the Axe now I'm curious to know how he uses it.

Absolutly my favorite guitar player .So many great, fast guitar players but very few come close to the feel Of Andy Timmons

+1. That is the best performance I have seen of that song. He continues to get better and better. It is surprising to me how he isn't as big as Satch and Vai by now. Seems like a super nice guy too. I was impressed when I ordered his CD off his website a few years ago and it came with a hand written personal note and picture. Very classy guy.

I found poignant Timmons' story during the video.

Me too! I used to own this signature guitar, it did not help me sound like him at all. He could make any guitar sound like that.

I have an HH2. Sometimes, I can see a basic touch of Holdsworth's movement in my movement - like the design of the guitar is imbued with his essence. You have to channel it.

Back
Top Bottom