And so it is done....

Sleestak nailed this one.
A fully-updated unit is so highly playable now that literally the only programming task that anyone should probably learn sooner than later is the extremely simple move of copying pre-existing stock factory presets that you really like to empty slots for tweaking so that you still have the un-altered original for quick reference.
That is basically all you need to know how to do to get in the game and start making significant progress by spending the majority of your time playing and refining the tone of your user presets without even having to learn anything else about programing.
Enjoy that while you can because your very next step could easily land you at the bottom of the rabbit-hole.
Once you start organizing scenes to trigger the channels on your amp and pedals then obviously your playing time will inevitably suffer a bit-
but even then the FM3 is still worlds away more convenient to deal with than most pedal boards, rack effects or multi-channel midi amps.
I truly believe that the current FM3 is a no-brainer slam-dunk for virtually any and every guitarist.
I honestly don’t see how a guitarist could not find a great purpose for it considering that the price is better than right and the only other thing you absolutely need to get amazing results besides a guitar and cable is a pair of decent monitors or whatever.

I have a few months until gigging season starts for us. I am looking forward to flying out of the gate with the FM3. My band members don't know yet. They only know that I have a new secret weapon :D

Back
Top Bottom