And it begins

KorRay

I got my Axe XL+ and MFC on Wednesday. As soon as UPS dropped it off I took off work to go and play around. At first it is overwhelming seeing everything I can change and potentially screw up. But I was able to program a Preset with 4 scenes inside of it running two outputs in no time. I want to thank the forum as I have been lurking for years now waiting to pull the trigger to get this piece of equipment and just learning how to use it without having it in front of me is kind of crazy. So thank you!

Attachments

• AXEFXII.JPG
    AXEFXII.JPG
    98 KB · Views: 115
  • AXERACK.JPG
    AXERACK.JPG
    103 KB · Views: 137
You're welcome! Glad you're enjoying the XL+ and MFC-101.
I seriously am still in AWE about what I can do... I just need to get a better monitoring system as I'm just using a set of Shure In Ears ATM and running output 2 through my Mesa's FX return through the Mesa 4x12.

I run through a Matrix power amp and a pair of 2x12 Mesa cabs. It's pretty friggin awesome. I may be working on another option (FRFR) soon. Not out of necessity, but because it might be fun.

I run through a Matrix power amp and a pair of 2x12 Mesa cabs. It's pretty friggin awesome. I may be working on another option (FRFR) soon. Not out of necessity, but because it might be fun.
Yea my oversized 4x12 thumps for sure! I would like to go the FRFR route just so I can use the cab sims for stage use but then I would be living in the box that they came in! hahaha

How many people, besides me, use stage monitors instead of a personal monitors. My load in is simple. Two guitars, a pedal board with my AX8, and a small case for cables. That's it. I get a good sound through the monitors.

You're gonna have a blast tinkering with it! Enjoy
Actually it should arrive by Thursday.... damn.... I really have to be patient now.....will just have to immerse myself in this forum ....I played on a Axe fx a few years ago for a off broadway musical in town and was knocked out... played another two weeks ago and I just had to have one!!! Reading these forums has helped me make the decision... Cliff and Co. is dedicated to the advancement of this product, and I'm excited to be a part of it.

Back
Top Bottom