Ancient former civilizations are super intriguing...

Tremonti

Fractal Fanatic
Watching this stuff on Youtube about possible former more advanced civilizations that predate most commonly agreed upon Egyptian time tables by many thousands of years. The whole pyramids around the world, including the Antarctic thing is interesting too. The Atlantis thing too.

Watching this stuff on Youtube about possible former more advanced civilizations that predate most commonly agreed upon Egyptian time tables by many thousands of years. The whole pyramids around the world, including the Antarctic thing is interesting too. The Atlantis thing too.
Kosmograpia is the one I have zeroed in on. Randall Carlson has hundreds of hours on subjects that I had either wondered about or never heard of before. The whole YDB subject has been around for years but I never have paid attention to it before. The theories he talks about are very convincing in a common sense kind of way!

The only thing I don't care for is they are really long podcasts. He needs to edit them down so they are more digestible.

The breath of the morning
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air
I live in a town where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet for cracks in the pavement
And up above aliens hover making home movies for the folks back home
Of all these weird creatures who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves and live for their secrets
They're all uptight
I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane
Late at night when I'm driving
Take me onboard that beautiful ship
Show me the worlds I'd love to see
I'd tell all my friends but they never believe me
They'd think that I've finally lost it completely
I show them the stars and the meaning of life, they'd shut me away but I'd be all right all right

How the Irish Saved Civilization: The Untold Story of Ireland's Heroic Role from the Fall of Rome to the Rise of Medieval Europe is a non-fiction historical book written by Thomas Cahill. Wikipedia

Originally published: 1995
Author: Thomas Cahill
Dewey Decimal: 941.501 20
ISBN: 0-385-41848-5
Pages: 246

The breath of the morning
I keep forgetting
The smell of the warm summer air
I live in a town where you can't smell a thing
You watch your feet for cracks in the pavement
And up above aliens hover making home movies for the folks back home
Of all these weird creatures who lock up their spirits
Drill holes in themselves and live for their secrets
They're all uptight
I wish that they'd swoop down in a country lane
Late at night when I'm driving
Take me onboard that beautiful ship
Show me the worlds I'd love to see
I'd tell all my friends but they never believe me
They'd think that I've finally lost it completely
I show them the stars and the meaning of life, they'd shut me away but I'd be all right all right
..for who does not know or recall..that's from Subterranean Homesick Alien by Radiohead ... one of most beautiful guitar sounds ever made.

I have to admit, I went down this rabbit hole (among several others) during Covid. I can’t recall what the tech is called but the things they can “see” under the cover of the Amazon forest is really interesting.

I have to admit, I went down this rabbit hole (among several others) during Covid. I can’t recall what the tech is called but the things they can “see” under the cover of the Amazon forest is really interesting.
You mean how it is perfectly formed and had to be man made?

I've been watching Gary of Nerdrotic's show on this stuff. He now calls it Forbidden Frontiers, but it had no name at first.

How many times has civilization been reset? That is another one I ponder.
Lots of mysteries and lots of lost information.

They found isotopes on the moon that only come from nuclear explosions, as far as we know.

A lot of things can only be seen from the sky like the Nazca lines.

When nations were invaded by others, usually their written records were destroyed, or if something of interest hoarded up by a select group of people?

I've always found it strange that if a person lives to be 100, then it's only 50 or so people ago to pyramid construction times... yet we know nothing about what went on in those days outside of hieroglyphs that mostly express daily life.

Pyramids were being built around the earth about the same time, so people were connected somehow.

The Tower of Babel​

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Ancient Egyptian carvings... See anything that looks familiar?egyptian-carvings_634cf4964ad06.jpeg

I think he’s talking about the radar imaging and how they can see there appears to be a hell of a lot more pyramids/temples under the vegetation that hasn’t even been investigated yet.
Some think disease wiped out the advanced peoples there and the jungle overtook everything. Doesn't take long, in a 50 year span you would never know a city was there, all overtaken by vegetation.

Lots of mysteries and lots of lost information.

They found isotopes on the moon that only come from nuclear explosions, as far as we know.

A lot of things can only be seen from the sky like the Nazca lines.

When nations were invaded by others, usually their written records were destroyed, or if something of interest hoarded up by a select group of people?

I've always found it strange that if a person lives to be 100, then it's only 50 or so people ago to pyramid construction times... yet we know nothing about what went on in those days outside of hieroglyphs that mostly express daily life.

Pyramids were being built around the earth about the same time, so people were connected somehow.

The Tower of Babel​

11 Now the whole world had one language and a common speech. 2 As people moved eastward,[a] they found a plain in Shinar[b] and settled there.

3 They said to each other, “Come, let’s make bricks and bake them thoroughly.” They used brick instead of stone, and tar for mortar. 4 Then they said, “Come, let us build ourselves a city, with a tower that reaches to the heavens, so that we may make a name for ourselves; otherwise we will be scattered over the face of the whole earth.”

5 But the Lord came down to see the city and the tower the people were building. 6 The Lord said, “If as one people speaking the same language they have begun to do this, then nothing they plan to do will be impossible for them. 7 Come, let us go down and confuse their language so they will not understand each other.”

8 So the Lord scattered them from there over all the earth, and they stopped building the city. 9 That is why it was called Babel[c]—because there the Lord confused the language of the whole world. From there the Lord scattered them over the face of the whole earth.

Ancient Egyptian carvings... See anything that looks familiar?View attachment 118349
The next slide over clearly shows Brendan Fraiser and Pauly Shore.

Back
Top Bottom