Analog out stopped working

ericantonello

Hello, this is my first post. I've an FM3 unit which worked perfectly until today.
Yesterday I've changed some confs to a scene connecting through usb the unit to my Mac as usual. For some reasons I've unplugged an re-plugged the USB cable while the unit was connected to fm3 edit but in this session I had no any issue and I have completed the setting up of the scene and turned off the machine.
Today I have connected it to the PA and no sounds was coming out (my chain is all through the input 1 both through the in/out blocks and the physical connections).
I've checked the output monitor and only the USB out was working, the analog one was "mute". So I did a "reset system parameters" reset and at first nothing happened. After having tried connecting the headphones as other test the analog out started to work again ( maybe a coincidence? )
I'm a bit concerned because now I don't feel too much confident and I'm not sure that everything has really been "fixed".
Does anybody have ever faced something similar or knows what should had happened?
Thank you so much in advance for your help!
Eric

Last edited:
Do the Led parameters work, or even in FM3 Edit can you see that the signal ist aproaching the output block ?
have you tried also another preset, I mean does none of the presets provide sound at the output => if yes, => I would do a reset => if the proble still there => open a ticket @ fractal

Do the Led parameters work, or even in FM3 Edit can you see that the signal ist aproaching the output block ?
have you tried also another preset, I mean does none of the presets provide sound at the output => if yes, => I would do a reset => if the proble still there => open a ticket @ fractal
The output Led were not working during the tests I did ( but during the boot phase they turn on correctly ) and the output monitors were mute. I've tried also default presets but nothing happened. I did the reset and after that ( but actually not immediately - and I don't know how to reproduce - ) the unit worked again. I turned off everything and went home. Once at home I turned it on again but again the problem was still there.
I've contacted the support explaining everything
Thank you for your help

Back
Top Bottom