An AXE8 and my AXE III combined question

I use IEMs with my band and sometimes use Ollo S4X headphones.

Mostly I play thru a pair of EV PXM-12MP FRFR cabs...

Ah thought they were using both Fractals :( on video

================================================

Just a heads up I bought Realphones 2.0 its amazing - there is a demo for 14 days - I bought it immediately

I have Sennheiser 660S2 - wasnt impressed as always - boy this program made them sound incredible - it has auto correction and boy its awesome

Thats just the start it has amazing sound environments - and as you see in screenshot turn brightness up or down and its working magic like a perfect instant EQ - no muss no fuss

Have soundID payware thats a joke compared to this Realphones 2.0 - only thing is strange is after you buy it you have to go on web into your account and pick your headphones there - then refresh it in the software under settings

I believe the demo will ask you what headphones you have so pick them there while loading it

Try it I think its amazing - I have $1,000 IEMS - haven't touched them since buying this software - headphones sound like I paid a grand for them its crazy

I bought the full version but they have cheaper versions less environments - but I think the demo has most of them but not all

Its here and best software I ever bought - you wont believe it

https://www.dsoniq.com/realphones

They have Windows and Mac version fyi - I'm on windows 11

Sorry for long post but had to share this gem - try it an be amazed - fxsound is great also and its free - I donated as its great - windows audio sux

Ah thought they were using both Fractals :( on video

================================================

Just a heads up I bought Realphones 2.0 its amazing - there is a demo for 14 days - I bought it immediately

I have Sennheiser 660S2 - wasnt impressed as always - boy this program made them sound incredible - it has auto correction and boy its awesome

Thats just the start it has amazing sound environments - and as you see in screenshot turn brightness up or down and its working magic like a perfect instant EQ - no muss no fuss

Have soundID payware thats a joke compared to this Realphones 2.0 - only thing is strange is after you buy it you have to go on web into your account and pick your headphones there - then refresh it in the software under settings

I believe the demo will ask you what headphones you have so pick them there while loading it

Try it I think its amazing - I have $1,000 IEMS - haven't touched them since buying this software - headphones sound like I paid a grand for them its crazy

I bought the full version but they have cheaper versions less environments - but I think the demo has most of them but not all

Its here and best software I ever bought - you wont believe it

https://www.dsoniq.com/realphones

They have Windows and Mac version fyi - I'm on windows 11

This requires software to run, which means you're getting added latency from going into and out of your computer... And that would be useless in a live scenario without a computer.

I'm very happy with the Ollo headphones.

I use output 1 L & R out of the back of the AXEIII then into into my headphone amp

I have a singxer SA1 used as a Pre then into small tube amp with an eq on the front of it and plug headphones into that

I'm going to be deaf :)

Stereo in my vette was $5,000 I luv my music loud, maybe its a drummer thing I cant shake lol

Sounds like just the iii will do the trick.

One would think so but not from what I'm hearing

Let me re-phrase that of course AXE is all I need but if you could hear what I'm hearing adding a pedal in front of the Axe some real special sauce going on

One would think so but not from what I'm hearing

Let me re-phrase that of course AXE is all I need but if you could hear what I'm hearing adding a pedal in front of the Axe some real special sauce going on
It changes the impedance the axe sees but aside from that Im not sure what all the pedal is actually adding vs what is perceived to be adding.

The axe is a soundcard. Post an a/b. Then ignore the haters and do what works!

It changes the impedance the axe sees but aside from that Im not sure what all the pedal is actually adding vs what is perceived to be adding.

The axe is a soundcard. Post an a/b. Then ignore the haters and do what works!

Tonex has a live mode no cab or amp if I wish so all the other goodies it offers can be used with the Axe on the grid after Axe amp and cab on the grid - its kind of a blend of the both - yah you say well just crank the effects on the grid such as reverb / delay but for some reason its still not the same - thanks

Back
Top Bottom