Amps

Geezerjohn

Fractal Fanatic
I love my FAS gear and gig with it all the time. That said, I still like to plug in to an old school amp and enjoy the organic sound I grew up with. If you are ever in the market for an old school amp, based on Fender platforms, I highly recommend Old'sCool Amplification.

I am NOT a paid endorser for Old'sCool. I have had the privilege of doing a couple of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area guitar shows as an endorser for WG Bristol Custom Guitars. WG Bristol Guitars and Old'sCool Amps often share booth space. So, I have done a few shows with both WG Bristol Guitars and Old'sCool Amps.

Ronnie Jinks is the owner of Old'sCool. He builds amps based on the old Fender platforms. I think Ronnie's amps are badazz. If you love old Fender amps, then these amps are killer. Old'sCool amps are extremely well made. Ronnie builds every amp by hand using only the finest components. After playing through quite aa few of his amps, every one sounds superb. He makes several different models and offers many options. Whether you are a fan of 50's Tweeds or the Brown Era, Ronnie has your ticket, and at an affordable price point.

Anyway, as I said, I am not an endorser. I just really like Old'sCool Amplification. Those amps have created quite a buzz at every show I have been at. So, if you are interested in the sound of old Fender amps and are looking for an affordable solution, check out Old'sCool Amplification. I can personally attest that they are extremely well made and sound just amazing. Ronnie is a great guy, fun to do the shows with, and a top-shelf craftsman. Check out Old'sCool Amplification.

https://oldscoolamps.com

I love my FAS gear and gig with it all the time. That said, I still like to plug in to an old school amp and enjoy the organic sound I grew up with. If you are ever in the market for an old school amp, based on Fender platforms, I highly recommend Old'sCool Amplification.

I am NOT a paid endorser for Old'sCool. I have had the privilege of doing a couple of the Dallas/Ft. Worth area guitar shows as an endorser for WG Bristol Custom Guitars. WG Bristol Guitars and Old'sCool Amps often share booth space. So, I have done a few shows with both WG Bristol Guitars and Old'sCool Amps.

Ronnie Jinks is the owner of Old'sCool. He builds amps based on the old Fender platforms. I think Ronnie's amps are badazz. If you love old Fender amps, then these amps are killer. Old'sCool amps are extremely well made. Ronnie builds every amp by hand using only the finest components. After playing through quite aa few of his amps, every one sounds superb. He makes several different models and offers many options. Whether you are a fan of 50's Tweeds or the Brown Era, Ronnie has your ticket, and at an affordable price point.

Anyway, as I said, I am not an endorser. I just really like Old'sCool Amplification. Those amps have created quite a buzz at every show I have been at. So, if you are interested in the sound of old Fender amps and are looking for an affordable solution, check out Old'sCool Amplification. I can personally attest that they are extremely well made and sound just amazing. Ronnie is a great guy, fun to do the shows with, and a top-shelf craftsman. Check out Old'sCool Amplification.

https://oldscoolamps.com
but you are an endorser for bo derek. ooh lah lah! :)

Back
Top Bottom