Wish "Amp Plex" or "Combined Amp" block

In_The_Details

Have a Amp block that functions like the Cab block, with 4 Amps, with 10 combinations (Amp 1, 1, 1+2, 1+3, 1+4. Amp2, 2, 2+3, 2+4. Amp3, 3, 3+4, Amp4, 4)per Channel page X 4 Channels,(ABCD) instead of and replacing using two amp blocks simultaneously, BUT ONLY TWO AMPS MAY BE USED at any one time and never allowing simultaneous use of the single amp blocks. This way multiple Amps can be combined simultaneously in the same block now impossible without two Amp blocks, settings of the same amp used at the same time can be better/ easier combined over many channels and scenes without redundancy. This seems like a pretty normal use of the existing computational resources of the AF3.
The settings can be "plug and play" from the Amp model default, or your saved library amp list, Like on the "Picker" for Cabs block.
Further individual setting modification on individual amps available on a click over page revealed by a button.
My apologies if this has been suggested and dismissed ad nauseum, or can be accomplished through other means as I am still not an expert, and I looked, but it seems like it could be a good feature.
Thanks!

Help me understand the advantage of your suggestion over the common practice of using two amp blocks each with 4 Channels. I think that you tried to explain this, but I didn't track with what you wrote. Would you be willing to clarify?

Thanks,
Scott

Also realizing that this should probably be in the AxeFX 3 wish list section . . . it will probably be moved at some point.

Back
Top Bottom